Windows 10: Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

Discus and support Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eloiblt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e65f65/anyone_with_this_bug_the_searchbar_is_printed/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eloiblt, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

/u/eloiblt, Dec 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

1. Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909... - Similar Threads - Anyone bug searchbar

2. version 1909 search problem [bugs]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    version 1909 search problem [bugs]: I cannot click the file explorer search box. When i use shortcut (Ctrl+f), I can only type the first letter of a word in the file explorer search box, typing the next letter replaces the first one. I always have to restart my "Windows Explorer" from the Task Manager. Also,...
  3. SearchBar on taskbar no loger functions after 1909 update

in Cortana
    SearchBar on taskbar no loger functions after 1909 update: Okay, I have tried everything I have found out here and other places, even the "ResetWindowsSearchBox.PS1" which did not help either. Does Microsoft or anyone have the correct fix?? Thanks, Bob...
  4. Bizarre search bug since 1909 update

Bizarre search bug since 1909 update: I realise 1909 has a few search issues but I've not seen anyone else have this exact bug so I'm not really expecting help (though it'd be really appreciated), but I'm more sharing this in case others DO have the issue and this will let them know they're not alone.. If I use...
  5. Windows 10 1909 problem anyone got the same?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 problem anyone got the same?: after upgraded to the windows 1909 my cpu usuage in game is really high and my gpu usuage is low which is not normal. At first I thought that is a cpu problem then I changed my cpu to 9900ks but in game.I still.got.the low gpu usuage Is this is a bug or mine issues? System...
  6. Anyone with 1909 suddenly webcam not working?

Anyone with 1909 suddenly webcam not working?: Topic, when I need to video call, my webcam is not detected. It didn’t happen with 1903, but I haven’t tried to revert back to 1903 yet for now. I will do it later tonight after work hours. submitted by /u/EdgarDrake [link] [comments]...
  7. Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?

Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?: Hey guys, Since I updated to 1909, which was I think around a week ago, my computer has randomly restarted 2 times. This is a gaming PC, but both times it happen while Not gaming. The first time was when I was away from the PC, and the second happened while I was browsing...
  8. Windows 10 Searchbar not functioning V2

Windows 10 Searchbar not functioning V2: I am reposting one of my previous posts because the issue is still coming up once in a while. Whenever i click on the search icon in the taskbar the search window opens and closes itself within two seconds. I am running Windows 10 on update 1903 Version: 18362.476 I...
  9. Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?: Randomly this happens when opening a new window. It's always happened after I upgraded to Windows 10 years ago. If anyone could tell me the cause and possibly a fix it would be awesome. I also have the latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates. Example Pic...
  10. Edge - Not Smooth URL SearchBar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Not Smooth URL SearchBar: This is an odd one, and a minor gripe, so please bear with me. As of yesterday when I click the URL searchbar (at the top) the transition to "most popular" and "log" happens in two chunks without a smooth scroll. The best way to describe this is if you click the "..."...