Windows 10: Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

Discus and support Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eloiblt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e65f65/anyone_with_this_bug_the_searchbar_is_printed/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eloiblt, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

/u/eloiblt, Dec 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909...

1. Anyone with this bug ? The searchbar is printed twice since 1909... - Similar Threads - Anyone bug searchbar

2. Windows 11 searchbar bugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 searchbar bugged: Hello, I've been encountering this search bar bug recently.If I try to open it or type into it, it will close itself and reopen itself transparently.If I do it more times, the whole task bar will freeze and my computer too.Already tried trouble shooting, didn't help....
  3. Windows 11 searchbar bugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 searchbar bugged: Hello, I've been encountering this search bar bug recently.If I try to open it or type into it, it will close itself and reopen itself transparently.If I do it more times, the whole task bar will freeze and my computer too.Already tried trouble shooting, didn't help....
  4. Continued Printing Problem Since Windows Update 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continued Printing Problem Since Windows Update 1909: To rehash, on June 11th, I posted to the community... My wife's computer installed the Windows update yesterday, but today when she attempted to print to our networked Brother HL-4040CN, it would not print, not even a test page. It printed fine the day before. I...
  5. Windows 10 searchbar bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 searchbar bug: Hey guys, i just installed the new 2004 update and it didn't take long to encounter my first bug.Everytime i press windows + s which opens my searchbar its super huge instead of the small window that it used to be. Anyone knows a fix for this? Edit:...
  6. Printing is very slow since upgrading to Windows 10. Version 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing is very slow since upgrading to Windows 10. Version 1909: My printer is an Epson ET-2650. Printing is normal from all other devices except my recently updated O.S. from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Tried resetting spooler didn't help. Reloaded Epson program no help either. It takes almost 10 minutes for page to print....
  7. Strange Visual Bugs since 1909

Strange Visual Bugs since 1909: [ATTACH] Since I've updated to the newest version of Windows 10 early December, I've been getting some very strange visual bugs/glitches. Namely in two places: Microsoft Office Apps (all of them, I've got 2019) and Waves Central. Both of those have no relation to each...
  8. SearchBar on taskbar no loger functions after 1909 update

in Cortana
    SearchBar on taskbar no loger functions after 1909 update: Okay, I have tried everything I have found out here and other places, even the "ResetWindowsSearchBox.PS1" which did not help either. Does Microsoft or anyone have the correct fix?? Thanks, Bob...
  9. Bizarre search bug since 1909 update

Bizarre search bug since 1909 update: I realise 1909 has a few search issues but I've not seen anyone else have this exact bug so I'm not really expecting help (though it'd be really appreciated), but I'm more sharing this in case others DO have the issue and this will let them know they're not alone.. If I use...
  10. Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?

Anyone else getting random restarts since 1909?: Hey guys, Since I updated to 1909, which was I think around a week ago, my computer has randomly restarted 2 times. This is a gaming PC, but both times it happen while Not gaming. The first time was when I was away from the PC, and the second happened while I was browsing...