Windows 10: Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ?

Discus and support Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think for sure my volume is much louder before the update. Now It's still fine, but the volume seem way lower than it should be The driver for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stormbringervane, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ?

I think for sure my volume is much louder before the update. Now It's still fine, but the volume seem way lower than it should be

The driver for volume is controlled by Nvidia. When you upgrade Nvidia graphic card, it will install audio driver for you. There is nothing missing after update I think, not sure what is the problem

submitted by /u/stormbringervane
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/stormbringervane, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Windows 10 volume control popup missing

Hi Hans,

We'd like to know more about the issue you're currently experiencing with the Windows 10 volume control. Please answer these questions:

• When did the issue start to happen?
    • What build of Windows 10 are you currently installed with?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue happening?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your update.

Ian Ser, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Muffy Win User
    Low Volume After Windows 10 clean install

Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ? [​IMG]

Not necessarily, if the settings are not fully set in the properties that can affect the volume max via the normal means.
    Image 4 also check the list options are all unticked.

Muffy, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ?

Windows 10 volume is always defaulted to 36 and I can't change it

Hi Ajinc,

It could be some outdated sound drivers or some audio enhancements that caused the issue you are experiencing with controlling your system volume. To narrow down such concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which version and build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer? To check, click on the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps listed here. Those are troubleshooting steps suitable for sound problems.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ?

1. Anyone's experiencing low volume after window 10 build 2004 update ? - Similar Threads - Anyone's experiencing low

2. Anyone else experiencing huge loss of performance after build 22621.1413?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else experiencing huge loss of performance after build 22621.1413?: Hello !Yesterday when I went to sleep and i power down my PC it installed new build 22621.1413 on 22H2. When i boot my PC everything seems laggy sound, opening folders etc etc, also i see massive performance loss.Anyone else who encountered the same problem and fixed it by...
  3. Anyone else experiencing huge loss of performance after build 22621.1413?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else experiencing huge loss of performance after build 22621.1413?: Hello !Yesterday when I went to sleep and i power down my PC it installed new build 22621.1413 on 22H2. When i boot my PC everything seems laggy sound, opening folders etc etc, also i see massive performance loss.Anyone else who encountered the same problem and fixed it by...
  4. Low sound volume after windows upgrade 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low sound volume after windows upgrade 2004: Hello! So i upgraded my PC from 1909 to 2004. The update process took 30-40 mins on my machine and everything went smooth. The only thing which i have noticed is my sound volume. I didn't change anything but the audio is lower compared to 1909. Specs: i7 4790k, MSI Z97 SLI...
  5. Does anyone have a checked build of Windows 10 2004?

Does anyone have a checked build of Windows 10 2004?: I'm wondering where to find one for debugging purposes, google doesn't give any answers, if anyone has one please give the link to it. submitted by /u/a-Ball-of-Floof [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Update - Build 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - Build 2004: I've been trying to update wndows 10 from build 1903 to 2004 for a while but never succeeding. I've already tried standard operations for this problem like clean boot several times , installed Media Tool Creations,made sure antivirus were completely unistalled, updated my...
  7. Low volume in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low volume in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 version 2004: Hey there! I recently installed the Windows 10 version 2004 and now there seems to be something wrong with the audio in Microsoft Edge. Although the volume is set to 100% I can barely hear the videos or music. I thought it was due to some drivers and updates that I didn't...
  8. Low FPS after Update 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Low FPS after Update 2004: Hello! After update i see 2-3 times lower FPS than before 1909 build. Both case use latest Nvidia drivers. for example - Destiny 2 at 1909 has 280-300 fps on load screen, aftre 2004 - no more than 90 fps. Can anybody confirm this problem? By the way - when 2004 : boot...
  9. Issues after Windows 10 Build 2004 Update

Issues after Windows 10 Build 2004 Update: I’m pretty sure there are many posts related to the havoc the latest update Windows pushed out, but can’t seem to find any related to the few issues I am having. To note, Windows Updates auto pushed the May 2020 update to my PC. I have an Apple Time Capsule which I use to be...
  10. Windows 10 volume is extremely low after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume is extremely low after latest update: After installing the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1903, I have experienced low volume issues on my laptop. Rarely it will behave normally. For reference, here are system specifications: i5-3320M at 2.6GHz 8GB DDR3L 120GB SSD Windows 10 Pro Laptop...