Windows 10: Anything I try to download gets auto deleted

Discus and support Anything I try to download gets auto deleted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP ME ! ive had this problem when i first logged on my pc i have disabled every antivirus program plus windows defender i have no extra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cekokurdo, Feb 15, 2019.

1. cekokurdo Win User

Anything I try to download gets auto deleted

PLEASE HELP ME !

ive had this problem when i first logged on my pc i have disabled every antivirus program plus windows defender i have no extra plugins on google chrome EVERYTHING is turned off.

Whenever i try download literally anything thats not malicious it auto deletes the file.

help me ASAP.

ive tried every browser i can.

* Original title: I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASEEEE!

:)

cekokurdo, Feb 15, 2019

2. Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

Anything I try to download gets auto deleted 451x569x3suggest.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ovy3-RQK8e.png

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Anything I try to download gets auto deleted

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Anything I try to download gets auto deleted

1. Anything I try to download gets auto deleted - Similar Threads - Anything try download

2. Downloads Folder get Auto Formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads Folder get Auto Formatting: Hello, When I open my Downloads Folder in File Explorer, it is automatically being formatted and organized by Dates / Times Frames. I'd like to control how this formatting is done, I also wish to Cut these Files from my HD and store some on a Flash Drive, again, I am not...
  3. Downloads Folder get Auto Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads Folder get Auto Formatting: Hello, When I open my Downloads Folder in File Explorer, it is automatically being formatted and organized by Dates / Times Frames. I'd like to control how this formatting is done, I also wish to Cut these Files from my HD and store some on a Flash Drive, again, I am not...
  4. Files are getting auto deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files are getting auto deleted: It's win 10.Even if I am not touching the computer and standing meters away from it, all of a sudden files start getting deleted. I have to restore them from Recycle Bin. And if there is a Word file open, the words I have typed start getting deleted. It looks as if some ghost...
  5. Files are getting auto deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files are getting auto deleted: It's win 10.Even if I am not touching the computer and standing meters away from it, all of a sudden files start getting deleted. I have to restore them from Recycle Bin. And if there is a Word file open, the words I have typed start getting deleted. It looks as if some ghost...
  6. Files are getting auto deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Getting this everytime I try to download anything on Edge. I disabled smartscreen but it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this everytime I try to download anything on Edge. I disabled smartscreen but it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vigilantix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kn695s/getting_this_everytime_i_try_to_download_anything/
  8. PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerPoint slides getting auto deleted: Had a update to windows 10 to 2004 version recently. After that 1. Sometimes system auto inputs continuous ........... dots in the input boxes pwd window, search boxeswithout me pressing any keys. Even if i hit Esc key or backspace , system continuous to input dots. 2. If...
  9. Error when trying to download anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Error when trying to download anything: When I try to download anything, I get the following error: "Was blocked because this type of file can harm your device? I tried down loading files from sites that I downloaded from, and I get the same error. This started today. Yesterday it was fine. Thanks 167599
  10. Everything I try to download gets labeled as a virus and automatically deletes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Everything I try to download gets labeled as a virus and automatically deletes: Everything I try to download gets labeled as a virus and automatically deletes. Trying to download shipping labels from the USPS, and it deletes them automatically....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. heverthing try download gets deleted