Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

Discus and support Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dianedebuda, Jul 14, 2015.

1. dianedebuda Win User

Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as Classic Shell has been and I'm wondering "when?" I suspect he's just really busy with "other" stuff. Yes, I did donate for my 7 box; no, I have not donated for the 10 port.

:)

dianedebuda, Jul 14, 2015
  2. markus___ Win User

Ungroup, and NOT have similar icons next to each other on taskbar on this garbage windows 10 system

7+ Taskbar Tweaker provides this functionality; see 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog

markus___, Jul 14, 2015
  3. Brett Doyle Win User
    Taskbar icons to small and blurry

Thanks for the help.

I found
    7+ taskbar tweaker
    , which also has the large icons option.

The fact that you have to use a third party program in order to accomplish something like this is surprising.

Brett Doyle, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10? - Similar Threads - Anything Taskbar Tweaker

1. Question regarding sudden loss of ability to drag anything.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question regarding sudden loss of ability to drag anything.: I have Windows 10 on my HP desktop. I was rearranging two internet tabs on Microsoft Edge to more easily switch between the two. Immediately following this action, I lost the ability to move tabs or drag anything on my computer. If I click and drag any internet tabs,...
  2. I cant hear anything. Latest Win 10 update broke my audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant hear anything. Latest Win 10 update broke my audio.: Just like the title says the latest update broke my audio. After Updating, all devices in volume mixer show to be working. With the green bar jumping every time it hears me or the pc audio but I still can't hear anything. I've trouble shot every thing I can think of. As a...
  3. Latest Win 10 update broke my audio. I cant hear anything.

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Win 10 update broke my audio. I cant hear anything.: Just like the title says the latest update broke my audio. After Updating, all devices in volume mixer show to be working. With the green bar jumping every time it hears me or the pc audio but I still can't hear anything. I've trouble shot every thing I can think of. As a...
  4. Windows 10 IoT, anybody here actually doing anything with it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 IoT, anybody here actually doing anything with it?: Just wondering if any forum members have embraced IoT ? Some here will know I'm a Raspberry Pi fanatic. To be honest though I have struggled to do anything constructive with Windows 10 IoT. So just wondering if anybody has done anything IoT related? Any platform really,...
  5. Pinning to Taskbar doesn't do Anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinning to Taskbar doesn't do Anything: Hi, I'm currently having a problem where pinning any kind of shortcut to the taskbar via its context menu doesn't do anything. That is, a pin doesn't appear on the taskbar, and in the location '%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar' no...
  6. Can't click on anything in Taskbar or Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't click on anything in Taskbar or Start Menu: Good day. I have an HP notebook with Windows 10 and yesterday I noticed that when I tried to open any programs from the taskbar, nothing happened. I clicked on the Start Menu also, nothing again. Even if I wave my mouse on the taskbar/Start menu. The icons don't light...
  7. Unable to left click on almost anything at the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to left click on almost anything at the taskbar: Hello, I know that this might be an old issue, but I tried some of the solutions mentioned earlier this year here and on other websites but none worked for me.. Is there a new fix for this issue? Thanks, 56445