Windows 10: Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

Discus and support Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dianedebuda, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as Classic Shell has been and I'm wondering "when?" I suspect he's just really busy with "other" stuff. Yes, I did donate for my 7 box; no, I have not donated for the 10 port.

:)

dianedebuda, Jul 14, 2015
  2. markus___ Win User

Ungroup, and NOT have similar icons next to each other on taskbar on this garbage windows 10 system

7+ Taskbar Tweaker provides this functionality; see 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog

markus___, Jul 14, 2015
  3. Taskbar icons to small and blurry

Thanks for the help.

I found
    7+ taskbar tweaker
    , which also has the large icons option.

The fact that you have to use a third party program in order to accomplish something like this is surprising.

Brett Doyle, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

1. Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10? - Similar Threads - Anything Taskbar Tweaker

2. Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????: Hi, I have a laptop that has windows 11. I have been running it for about 2 months now, no problems at all. Until now. The first problem I am having is that my task bar is showing but there is nothing on it. no windows logo, no widget icon, no clock, data...... but when I...
  3. Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Taskbar not showing anything and looks like windows 10?????: Hi, I have a laptop that has windows 11. I have been running it for about 2 months now, no problems at all. Until now. The first problem I am having is that my task bar is showing but there is nothing on it. no windows logo, no widget icon, no clock, data...... but when I...
  4. Winaero Tweaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winaero Tweaker: When I scan the .zip file on Virus Total, an anti-virus called dr. web diagnose it with "Trojan.MulDrop 16.37713". Idk if dr. web is good or not, I've never heard bout it. But a channel called Michael MJD said it is safe and good (160K subs) submitted by /u/Valois061007...
  5. Window tweakers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window tweakers?: Trying to remove annoying shortcut arrows and UAC icon from desktop icons. I have used UWT in the past but that was several years ago and i did screw up several times, forcing me to do a fresh install just for a simple change to lock screen. Anyone recommend a simple user...
  6. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    7+ Taskbar Tweaker: Hello Windows 10 expert, I used the software 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to alter the behavior of the Windows 7 taskbar which much success. I wanted to know if anyone has had a good experience with this software on Windows 10? 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog The site states...
  7. winaero tweaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    winaero tweaker: Winaero Tweaker is supposed to allow a user to adjust things like the font used for desktop icon labels. But the download is a ZIP file. How do you extract the executable software from the ZIP file?...
  8. Winaero Tweaker

Winaero Tweaker: I recently asked about how to get icon titles into readable sizes and fonts. An answer came back, with a link to "Winaero Tweaker". But the he site is enormously confusing, and the software itself is a ZIP file. How do I get a download package that provides an installable...
  9. 7 + taskbar tweaker question

7 + taskbar tweaker question: Hi! im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size. is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background? 108559
  10. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome

7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome: On both my Windows 10 home PC and work computer, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker causes duplicate buttons on the taskbar of Chrome that turn invisible: [img] As you can see in the image, there are two blank icons in front of the Chrome icon. Both of these are working and open...