Windows 10: Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

Discus and support Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dianedebuda, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

Looking for something so I can move my ungrouped icons independantly. With no disrespect intended, the 7+ author hasn't been as proactive with 10 as Classic Shell has been and I'm wondering "when?" I suspect he's just really busy with "other" stuff. Yes, I did donate for my 7 box; no, I have not donated for the 10 port.

:)

dianedebuda, Jul 14, 2015
  2. markus___ Win User

Ungroup, and NOT have similar icons next to each other on taskbar on this garbage windows 10 system

7+ Taskbar Tweaker provides this functionality; see 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeL's Blog

markus___, Jul 14, 2015
  3. Taskbar icons to small and blurry

Thanks for the help.

I found
    7+ taskbar tweaker
    , which also has the large icons option.

The fact that you have to use a third party program in order to accomplish something like this is surprising.

Brett Doyle, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10?

1. Anything like 7+ Taskbar Tweaker on horizon for 10? - Similar Threads - Anything Taskbar Tweaker

2. Make Win 10 like Win 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make Win 10 like Win 7: I'll soon be in the market for a new laptop. Is there a way to make Windows 10 EXACTLY like Windows 7? I had Win 10 for about a week, and I absolutely despise it. It was easier for me to find files & programs back during the old DOS days. I know how to get around easily...
  3. Windows 10 to look like windows 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 to look like windows 7: At some time or other I heard that Windows 10 can be easily made to look like windows 7. I would interested in knowing more about this. Thank you!! 116967
  4. Windows 10 to look like windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 to look like windows 7: At some time or other I heard that Windows 10 can be easily made to look like windows 7. I would interested in knowing more about this. Thank you!! 116967
  5. 7 + taskbar tweaker question

7 + taskbar tweaker question: Hi! im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size. is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background? 108559
  6. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome

7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome: On both my Windows 10 home PC and work computer, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker causes duplicate buttons on the taskbar of Chrome that turn invisible: [img] As you can see in the image, there are two blank icons in front of the Chrome icon. Both of these are working and open...
  7. Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]

Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]: Hey there, I watched on of your videos and I'd like to know how do you pesonalise the taskbar like that. I mean, I want the pinned icons to be shown like a grid and not in a list format. Any help? [img] kind regards 28635
  8. Anything in Windows 10 like the very old Photoed.exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anything in Windows 10 like the very old Photoed.exe?: My confession: I've been using Photoed ever since Windows 98, I think (my original exe file is dated 2000). I've copied the exe file to succeeding updates of Windows and placed it on my desktop, and I still use it with Windows 7. I do occasionally use GIMP, too, but Photoed...
  9. Pinning to Taskbar doesn't do Anything

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinning to Taskbar doesn't do Anything: Hi, I'm currently having a problem where pinning any kind of shortcut to the taskbar via its context menu doesn't do anything. That is, a pin doesn't appear on the taskbar, and in the location '%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar' no...
  10. 7 to 10 no like - revert - remorse - 10 again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    7 to 10 no like - revert - remorse - 10 again?: I have Lenovo S10-3T touch screen - updated from 7 to 10 - no touch screen. I went back to 7. Can I get back to 10 from the directories on my hard drive? I have two directories: $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS Can do the download thing but thought I might be able to...