Windows 10: Anything That Reproduces MP4 Stops Responding, At Random Intervals

Discus and support Anything That Reproduces MP4 Stops Responding, At Random Intervals in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I didn´t know where exactly to classify it, so it is here in system failure So what I mean with random intervals is that sometimes it happens other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XVIII.I.III.XIII, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Anything That Reproduces MP4 Stops Responding, At Random Intervals

I didn´t know where exactly to classify it, so it is here in system failure So what I mean with random intervals is that sometimes it happens other times it doesn´t , However Google Meet is an exception, but I cannot even play any video on say Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Opera, and when editing videos Filmora X it works just fine, as soon as I start actually playing a video, a black screen pops up and then the message where it says it´s not responding won´t appear until I manually click where the close button would be. Waiting for the program to respond is not an option as on one occasion a waited overnight and it was still trying to respond. As a bonus it sometimes doesn´t need a video playing it will just freeze 1 sec, and the pop up the black screen... etc. And obviously there´s no cue when I can or cannot play videos it just happens, and also there´s no telling how much each interval I cannot play any videos will last. Has anyone else had this problem? and, of course. How can I solve this permanently, or at least know in how much time will the next mp4 outage occur?

:)

XVIII.I.III.XIII, Mar 3, 2021

2. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool Anything That Reproduces MP4 Stops Responding, At Random Intervals :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Games Stop Responding 5870 HELP!

try the card in another machine is all i can suggest now. If it works in that one but not urs then obviously the card is not compatible with your motherboard. Last resort is to tell Asus to go suck on donkey balls and get a different make of board

eidairaman1, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Anything That Reproduces MP4 Stops Responding, At Random Intervals

USB doesn't display MP4 file!

I have a 300kb mix of .png, .jpg, .pdf files on a 4Gb USB drive. I added a 2Gb MP4 movie but it doesn't display in the drive files. I used CCleaner to check the drive F files .. it only shows up as 2Gb of OTHER FILES, but not in the listed files.

Any (constructive) suggestions welcome. I can't remove it as it doesn't show in the file list.

GregNeedsHelp, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Anything That Reproduces MP4 Stops Responding, At Random Intervals

1. Anything That Reproduces MP4 Stops Responding, At Random Intervals - Similar Threads - Anything Reproduces MP4

2. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  3. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  4. Xbox controller randomly stops responding

Xbox controller randomly stops responding: I've done every advice on the internet, updated the firmware, checked battery, but for some reason both of my controllers xbox one & series x controllers randomly stop responding mid-game even though they seem connected the light is on, and Xbox game bar does work when...
  5. Xbox controller randomly stops responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller randomly stops responding: I've done every advice on the internet, updated the firmware, checked battery, but for some reason both of my controllers xbox one & series x controllers randomly stop responding mid-game even though they seem connected the light is on, and Xbox game bar does work when...
  6. Xbox controller randomly stops responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSODs unable to reproduce - occur at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs unable to reproduce - occur at random: ANY HELP AT ALL IS APPRECIATED! I've been having issues for months now with seemingly random freezing and BSODs. Can someone interpret my minidump files for me or teach me how to read it after I analyze with windbg? I have a vague idea of what the issue is but can't quite pin...
  8. Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11: Problem on Windows 11 and/or Microsoft Teams I use Microsoft Teams at work and my team keep videos of working meetings in one specific folder in Teams. After I installed Windows 11, I can't reproduce the audio of these videos anymore. The videos even don"t start on Teams, but...
  9. Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11

Problem to reproduce MP4 files on Windows 11: Problem on Windows 11 and/or Microsoft Teams I use Microsoft Teams at work and my team keep videos of working meetings in one specific folder in Teams. After I installed Windows 11, I can't reproduce the audio of these videos anymore. The videos even don"t start on Teams, but...
  10. Random BSOD at random intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...