Windows 10: Anytime I move my laptop it crashes

Discus and support Anytime I move my laptop it crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Now this is a problem that I had for a few months and I go absolutely no solution to the problem from ANY Microsoft personal,. The only information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by msftric, Jul 25, 2020.

1. msftric Win User

Anytime I move my laptop it crashes

Now this is a problem that I had for a few months and I go absolutely no solution to the problem from ANY Microsoft personal,. The only information received was the cookie cutter answer they more than likely copy from a script. Being as I work over 70 hours a week it took me sometime to be able to resolve this issue myself. No thanks to Microsoft as per usual..I am putting this on here not as a means to bash the very unhelpful Microsoft bot Army but as to it may provide an answer or route to check in order to find out what the problem. . So what was the culprit.? Believe it or not my mouse that was connected using bluetooth my Logitech MX Master Pro. Now before I get the responses ... yes I did go into the Device Manager, go to Bluetooth Power Management and turned everything off as well as the Bluetooth LE as well as update all of my drivers the system BIOS and have always had Fast Boot turned off including tweaking every power setting that can be tweaked,.. The only solution that I found was to connect the mouse using the Logitech Unifying Dongle... Leaving me with no longer having the issue and everything working as it should

:)

msftric, Jul 25, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Anytime I move my laptop it crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Anytime I move my laptop it crashes

1. Anytime I move my laptop it crashes - Similar Threads - Anytime move laptop

2. My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard: Internal keyboar on my laptop is unable to use so i am using an external keyboard but any time i press any button on the external keyboard my laptop Will take a screenshot and that is really annoying , what happen with my laptop?...
  3. My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop automatically taking screenshot anytime i press keyboard: Internal keyboar on my laptop is unable to use so i am using an external keyboard but any time i press any button on the external keyboard my laptop Will take a screenshot and that is really annoying , what happen with my laptop?...
  4. Anytime I click Update and Secuirty it crashes. The window disappears.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anytime I click Update and Secuirty it crashes. The window disappears.: Anytime I click Update and Secuirty it crashes.The window disappears.I use Windows 10 Pro 22H https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anytime-i-click-update-and-secuirty-it-crashes-the/dcde1f08-6b3b-4405-95dd-ef084d4373a5
  5. Anytime I click Update and Secuirty it crashes. The window disappears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anytime I click Update and Secuirty it crashes. The window disappears.: Anytime I click Update and Secuirty it crashes.The window disappears.I use Windows 10 Pro 22H https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anytime-i-click-update-and-secuirty-it-crashes-the/dcde1f08-6b3b-4405-95dd-ef084d4373a5
  6. Anytime I click Update and Secuirty it crashes. The window disappears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why does this icon move elsewhere anytime I turn on my pc? It's not the end of the world or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this icon move elsewhere anytime I turn on my pc? It's not the end of the world or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/purplebeef [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wt3bl6/why_does_this_icon_move_elsewhere_anytime_i_turn/
  8. Blue screen. Laptop crashes everytime I move it ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen. Laptop crashes everytime I move it ?: Since past few weeks everytime I move my laptop it crashes for no reason. It's a hp laptop I bought 2 years a go. I have refreshd this laptop 2 days a go due to this issue. But it's still crashing. Please can someone help me with this. It shows a different error code...
  9. My laptop always run into BSOD anytime.

My laptop always run into BSOD anytime.: I just watched video online or played The Sims 4 and BSOD happened suddenly. I tried to test memory but is fine. I have put my .dmp files on the https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1o3_-9bW672KdAZj5WR0AP4_SnRIZxvts?usp=sharing . Does anyone could help me to fix...
  10. Computer crashes anytime I play a game

Computer crashes anytime I play a game: Anytime I play a game for more then five minutes my computer crashes due to a bugcheck. No I haven't overclocked anything and there is no overheating going on. Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffffffffffffd0,...