Windows 10: anytime i try to login into microsoft store or xbox app it just stays loading and doesnt do...

Discus and support anytime i try to login into microsoft store or xbox app it just stays loading and doesnt do... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i keep trying to login but the screen just goes blank or keeps loading im new to this also a new laptop so im not sure what i should do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony G3, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Tony G3 Win User

anytime i try to login into microsoft store or xbox app it just stays loading and doesnt do...

i keep trying to login but the screen just goes blank or keeps loading im new to this also a new laptop so im not sure what i should do

:)

Tony G3, Dec 7, 2023

2. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 7, 2023
  4. anytime i try to login into microsoft store or xbox app it just stays loading and doesnt do...

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

anytime i try to login into microsoft store or xbox app it just stays loading and doesnt do...

1. anytime i try to login into microsoft store or xbox app it just stays loading and doesnt do... - Similar Threads - anytime try login

2. can't login to microsoft store app and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't login to microsoft store app and Xbox app: basically i put email, everything cool and write my password, click next or whatever and it LOADS and then ask me AGAIN for my password, i write it AGAIN it LOADS and yeah it ask me AGAIN for my password, i cant login into any browser or any other computer, but cant on...
  3. can't login to microsoft store app and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't login to microsoft store app and Xbox app: basically i put email, everything cool and write my password, click next or whatever and it LOADS and then ask me AGAIN for my password, i write it AGAIN it LOADS and yeah it ask me AGAIN for my password, i cant login into any browser or any other computer, but cant on...
  4. can't login to microsoft store app and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. anytime i try to login into microsoft store or xbox app it just stays loading and doesnt do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anytime i try to login into microsoft store or xbox app it just stays loading and doesnt do...: i keep trying to login but the screen just goes blank or keeps loading im new to this also a new laptop so im not sure what i should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anytime-i-try-to-login-into-microsoft-store-or/acb8eded-1287-4165-95d8-809c7a1659bb
  6. I've been having a issue with microsoft store when i open it it just stays there loading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having a issue with microsoft store when i open it it just stays there loading...: For some reason this doesn't let me load the picture help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-a-issue-with-microsoft-store-when/9130c733-34da-495b-8332-b7c62eb86617
  7. Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.: so I can open the apps and log in correctly, but I cant see any images on the page or they all have the frowny face instead of the image. and when i click on anything its hit or miss if the app will crash or go to the page and still be unable to load. I have tried all the...
  8. Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app

Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app: I had my account under and old email I made just for an Xbox 360 account way back when. Today I finally changed it on Microsoft's website updating it to my current email which is now the primary and only email on the account. I can login just fine on my Xbox one X,...
  9. I am trying to get the Xbox Beta App, but Microsoft Store will not load any pages that I...

I am trying to get the Xbox Beta App, but Microsoft Store will not load any pages that I...: I have already tried everything in this thread- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/app-store-try-that-again-page-could-not-be-loaded/b1c7fb7a-4d73-4700-8998-630c47f8e851 The problem still remains for me I just want to play game...
  10. Microsoft store doesnt load app page

Microsoft store doesnt load app page: everything in the store works except loading the actual page. for example, i can search and find the game fine but when i click it, it just go to infinit loading, i have resetted the store and relogged in but nothing works. it also say 0x000001F7 as error what do i do?...