Windows 10: AnyTrans iOS Backup Sort images?

Discus and support AnyTrans iOS Backup Sort images? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hello, I have been doing a backup every month for ages and now I have about 2 TB backups from my iPhone with "AnyTrans for iOS". Now I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by nioy1, Aug 4, 2020.

1. nioy1 Win User

AnyTrans iOS Backup Sort images?

Hello,

I have been doing a backup every month for ages and now I have about 2 TB backups from my iPhone with "AnyTrans for iOS".

Now I have the following problem:

I have some backup folders with pictures in them. I want to have all the pictures in one folder, so I tried to put all the pictures from the 2 TB backups in one folder.

Then I noticed that different pictures have the same name, because I had deleted them on the iPhone and the new picture took its place. So I can't put the backups into one folder, because I would have 100 duplicates [1_15.png] or replace the old pictures.

Explanation: (For example, I had taken a picture of the house [1.png], made a backup of it and then deleted it on the iPhone. The next photo that was taken got the same name [1.png] as the picture of the house [1.png])

Do you have an idea how to get the images from the backups into a folder?

Regards, Nioy

:)

nioy1, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Geekoid Win User

Using network hard drive for backup

It depends what sort of backup you want to do. If you're happy just backing up regular files, then there are a bazillion (really, that many!) different bits of freeware to do that. There is a good list here:

Download Back Up Tools for Windows - MajorGeeks

and pretty much all of them can do network backups. Some even have fancy options like encryption. Really, the most useful thing is just being able to schedule them and know they ran OK.

You may also want to make a system image backup too, and you'll find that software in the very same list.

I don't have Windows 8 as yet, so I'm afraid I can't suggest any for that platform. Personally, I use Clonezilla for image backups.

Geekoid, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

Source: Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming soon to an iOS device near you! Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming to iOS

Source: Microsoft Authenticator Account Backup and Recovery: Coming soon to an iOS device near you! Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. AnyTrans iOS Backup Sort images? - Similar Threads - AnyTrans iOS Backup

2. image backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image backup: Can i use a sata hard drive to make a image of my win 11 computer that has a ssd indtalled then use the sata hard drive to restore the ssd if needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-backup/96d56eff-828e-440f-8a87-9531fc87921f
  3. image backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    image backup: Can i use a sata hard drive to make a image of my win 11 computer that has a ssd indtalled then use the sata hard drive to restore the ssd if needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-backup/96d56eff-828e-440f-8a87-9531fc87921f
  4. Image Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Image Backup: I have successfully used Macrium Reflect in the past to create an image backup on a machine running Windows 8.1 that had Microsoft Office 2010 installed on it. I have recently bought a new computer running Windows 10 and have a a subscription to Office 365 on it. For some...
  5. Image Backup

Image Backup: I Am Trying To Make A Windows Image Backup. I Have 3 Drives, CSSD System Drive, DSSD Games And EHDD Storage, When I Try To Make An Image It counts C And E As System Drives Almost 600 GB. I Cant Find Any Way To Unselect Drive E Help. I Have Attached A Screenshot THX[IMG]...
  6. Onedrive and backup images

Onedrive and backup images: Realizing I could do a daily file backup which I don't do at this time, I have on 2 separate occasions needed to use a system image to get my computer using windows 10 Pro 1909 version up and running again. Using reset keeps my files but causes me to lose apps installed and...
  7. image backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    image backup?: Your're welcome. Now make an image backup of your system so you can always recover to a fully functional computer. image backup? you mean iso? and how? 50301
  8. Backup and make image

Backup and make image: Hopefully my annotated screenshot explains my two questions clearly: [img] Terry, East Grinstead, UK 92539
  9. failure in the backup image

failure in the backup image: having problems creating an image of my system. [img] in searching for the error on the net I come up with these so called microsoft partner ads for software. could someone assist? Shipinomore sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. 47286
  10. Image backup.

Image backup.: Trying to do an image backup in W10 "The drives that are required for windows to run will be included by default." The os is on disk drive c Another internal disk drive, H is classified by w10 as a system disk and also has to be backed up by default. Both C and H are...