Windows 10: Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?

Discus and support Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I have tried to connect my Acer Spin 5 to my Hisense TV with Anyview Cast (Intel WiDi/Miracast) it will try to connect, the TV responds,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThatKnownGuy, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?

Hi there,

I have tried to connect my Acer Spin 5 to my Hisense TV with Anyview Cast (Intel WiDi/Miracast) it will try to connect, the TV responds, then it drops out saying Disconnected on the laptop and the TV goes back to "Wait for the external device to connect"

Is this a Windows problem or a Hisense issue that I need to take up with Hisense? It's embarrasing when friends come over and we want to watch a movie and I cant cast my screen from the other side of my kitchen bench, even though the TV is right over the bench.

Any response will be helpful,

Thanks.

:)

ThatKnownGuy, Nov 18, 2018
  2. BethDW23 Win User

Connecting my laptop with Windows 10 to anyview cast on a HiSense Smart TV

Hi,

I recently bought a HiSense Smart tv and was trying to connect my laptop to it through the anyview cast. I have windows 10 and its a Lenovo. I tried to google it and there were some talks about uninstalling my display driver on my laptop, did it and it did
    nothing.

I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to cast my laptop without having to use an HDMI cord, aka why you have a smart tv lolol

I would love a solution or any advice! I know this has been a problem in the past and unsure if it got fixed.

Thank you so much in advance,

Beth

BethDW23, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

according to Hisense customer support "Anyview Cast" only works with jellybean android (4.2.2) or lower (yes on 2017). they also insist that you connect your device via HDMI. the only viable option here will be to contact Hisense directly and request they
    upgrade their firmware to include compatibility with windows 10 etc...! TV works fine for except not being able to connect with "Anyview Cast" and windows 10, and my TV was manufactured on march of 2017. like one will think that this company would have thought
    of windows 10 compatibility when coding the firmware. fingers crossed for a timely solution. good luck..!

RonaldPadilla149, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?

Cannot cast from Windows 10 to Anyview cast Smart TV

I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast (Hisense Smart TV). I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.

In both cases, it attempts to connect for a while, and then nothing happens. One laptop also states "Couldn't connect" in yellow (with no further diagnostic information).

I believe it is the same issue raised in several other posts:

Windows 10 "Cast to Device" can't communicate with HiSense Smart TV since 03-15-2017 Windows Update.

Mirrorcast from Windows 10 devices to Hisense K700 Smart TV

Casting to Hisense TV

Osiris_965, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop?

1. Anyview Cast on Hisense TV not connecting to Win10 Home Laptop? - Similar Threads - Anyview Cast Hisense

2. Laptop Lenovo to Hisense tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Lenovo to Hisense tv: Hello guys, i have Hisense tv and Lenovo laptop, my laptop version is Windows 10 pro 22h2 and when i go add a device, wireless dock, i find my tv but when i press to connect it says "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center." Can u help me...
  3. Laptop Lenovo to Hisense tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Lenovo to Hisense tv: Hello guys, i have Hisense tv and Lenovo laptop, my laptop version is Windows 10 pro 22h2 and when i go add a device, wireless dock, i find my tv but when i press to connect it says "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center." Can u help me...
  4. Windows 11 Home wont connect to Hisense Smart TV

Windows 11 Home wont connect to Hisense Smart TV: I had seen this question posted but it was old and wouldn't let me reply. I had the same issue and tried all kinds of things. In the end I had to install the optional casting software for Windows 11, add the casting button option under the menu you get when you hit the...
  5. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  6. Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV

Cannot cast from Windows 11 to Anyview cast Smart TV: I'm attempting to project to a second display onto a Smart TV supporting Anyview Cast Hisense Smart TV. I've attempted this with two different Windows 10 laptops, both using the Project to second screen > Connect to a wireless display options.In both cases, it attempts to...
  7. Hisense TV device not connected overload

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hisense TV device not connected overload: I have a Smart Hisense tv and three windows 10 computers, the bluetooth & other devices settings on all computers and I fear maybe my neighbors is overloaded with 100 or more "Hisense VIDAA TV not connected" icons. I have spent hours trying to delete them but the still keep...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV via Anyview Cast Error: " Couldn't Connect"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV via Anyview Cast Error: " Couldn't Connect": Hi, I'm hoping someone might have encountered and resolved this issue before. I tried all the troubleshooting I can find online to no avail, namely the following. Update all windows drivers. Connect both the laptop and TV under the same WIFI Network. Restore TV to it's...
  9. Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to connect Windows 10 screen cast with anyview cast of VU smart Tv: Hi , I am using Dell Inspiron 7559 installed with windows 10 . I am trying to connect it with VU smart tv anyview cast but the connection is not happening The window driver details are given below: Driver : IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 Vendor...
  10. Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sharp TV with Anyview cast not connecting to Surface Pro: I have a SHARP Full HD Smart TV with Anyview Cast but I have never been able to connect it to my Surface Pro with Windows 10. I have attempted all the tips I have found in other threads from users who had the same issue, but nothing has worked for me. Any time I have tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anyview cast windows 10

2. anyview cast hisense

3. anyview cast

4. anyview cast windows 10 hisense,
  5. hisense anyview cast windows 10,
  6. hisense anyview cast,
  7. anyview cast hisense windows 10,
  8. anyview cast for windows 10,
  9. anyview cast hisense pc,
  10. pc to cast on hisense tv,
  11. Windows 10 cast to Hisense,