Windows 10: Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu?

Discus and support Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All I can do is get the top 5 most used apps on top, nothing else.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 101lols, Aug 7, 2018.

1. 101lols Win User

Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu?

All I can do is get the top 5 most used apps on top, nothing else.

:)

101lols, Aug 7, 2018

2. 6 Start Menu Replacements for Windows 8

Thanks natron. I've been using Classic Shell lately. I think it's the best out there.

thewarrior008, Aug 7, 2018
  3. natr0n Win User
    natr0n, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Octavean Win User

Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu?

Lenovo First Major PC OEM to Bundle Third-Party Windows 8 Start Menu

The first OEM provided / included Start Menu replacement I recall hearing about came from HP and that was a while ago,........

So this is a bit confusing IMO. Who did it first?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c03557078

The Arstechnica artical is claiming some issues with it:

“Start menu” on Lenovo Windows 8 PCs will nag you to install apps
    It looks kind of like a Start menu, but it's really an App Store

Octavean, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu? - Similar Threads - Anyway arrange start

2. Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu: Today I noticed that "most used apps" no longer appeared in my Start Menu. I toggled the three bars in the upper right corner, but they did not appear. Then I checked Settings-Personalization-Start to make sure that "most used apps" were still enabled. They are. My Win 10 is...
  3. Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing

Windows 10 - Start Menu - Most used Apps listing: I have enabled the ALL my Settings > Personalisation > Start options. My Settings > Privacy >General options are also ALL enabled. I do not have most used listing or recently added listing displayed. Please help me fix this problem...
  4. Reset Start Menu Most Used Apps In Windows 10

Reset Start Menu Most Used Apps In Windows 10: Hi, I have finally found a simple way to reset Start menu Most Used Apps in Windows 10. To reset it please follow these steps: Open Start menu > Launch Settings app >Privacy >General >Disable (Allow Windows to track app launches to improve Start and search results)>...
  5. Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?

Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?: If so, could someone please show me how to do it? I removed a couple of apps from there and they either get replaced by a random program or disappear. 14935
  6. "Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic

"Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic: 1) I use Word much more often than others in the list. Why is it not displaying? 2) Can I add to the number of apps which are displayed? 39357
  7. Start Menu Most Used - App Stuck & Won't Remove :/

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Most Used - App Stuck & Won't Remove :/: Hello all, Using Windows 10 v1511. I have recently uninstalled an app by right-clicking on the start menu and selecting Uninstall. However, the tile (albeit a blank one) is stuck in the Most Used list in the Start Menu. No matter how many times I right-click on it and...
  8. All apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps in start menu: So I just installed the anniversary update and it changed the start menu so it is now showing "All apps", I have browsed the settings but can't seem to figure out how to turn this off... I want to turn off the list that appears to the left that is showing all the crap...
  9. All Apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps in Start Menu: Hi. My computer received what appears to be a large Windows 10 update (many of my settings seemed to have defaulted back). One setting that puzzles me is that when I launch the Start Menu, the "All Apps" menu is expanded instead of the one I had (see the picture below). I...
  10. All Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps on Start Menu: I gotta question. It's not a big deal, but I'm kinda anal. The all apps button on the left edge of the start menu: on my menu it's up at the top of the menu. On every picture I've ever seen, the all apps button is at the bottom left of the menu right above the Start...