Windows 10: Anyway i can speak with someone local ?

Discus and support Anyway i can speak with someone local ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In the past 2 weeks, I've spent over 15 hours on the phone, spoke with over 11 different people, and have more than 15 case numbers. In all these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael J.Nogueira, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Anyway i can speak with someone local ?

In the past 2 weeks, I've spent over 15 hours on the phone, spoke with over 11 different people, and have more than 15 case numbers. In all these sequences of calls, all the "reps" managed to completely alter and mess up my pc. I'm tired of calling the same number and 2 hours later they told me to reboot my pc again - I've rebooted more than 7 times! Is there any other number or a person of contact that I can reach out to help me?

:)

Michael J.Nogueira, Aug 19, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Local vs Network user accounts

I just did a VM install, just to verify that I don't speak total crap.

Steps I took:

1. Installed Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 15063.0
    2. Entered the License Key
    3. Created a local account
    4. Went to accounts and added my Microsoft account
    5. Let Windows use this account for all apps
    6. Checked status on Microsoft account web page.
    7. Verified that the VM shows up there
    8. deleted my VM locally
    9. created a new VM installation without entering the License Key (on same VM but totally new Virtual disk)
    10. re-did steps 3-7
    11. verified that my VM is activated.

And indeed it is activated and I login to my VM using local account which is linked to my MS account. Anyway i can speak with someone local ? :)

Should I create a Video of this or do you trust my word on it? Or better yet test it yourself if you have a valid license key you can waste on a VM.

slicendice, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Anyway i can speak with someone local ?

Unable to access Local Disks (CAnyway i can speak with someone local ? :), (DAnyway i can speak with someone local ? :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Anyway i can speak with someone local ?

1. Anyway i can speak with someone local ? - Similar Threads - Anyway speak someone

2. Speak to someone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speak to someone: Hello,I have been trying to speak to someone regarding a refund for a subscription i believe my son had mistakenly signed up for. I am having such a hard time trying to get this resolved. I have tried to request to speak to an agent, but it keeps saying i cannot be called at...
  3. Speak to someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak to someone: Hello,I have been trying to speak to someone regarding a refund for a subscription i believe my son had mistakenly signed up for. I am having such a hard time trying to get this resolved. I have tried to request to speak to an agent, but it keeps saying i cannot be called at...
  4. Speak with someone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak with someone: I need to speak with someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-someone/01157021-81d9-461c-85fa-887f9a20fde0
  5. Speak with someone

Speak with someone: I need to speak with someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-someone/01157021-81d9-461c-85fa-887f9a20fde0
  6. Speak with someone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. how can i speak too someone with my issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i speak too someone with my issues: I have some issues with my hotmail account and need to speak to someone how can i contact a live person to help me with my issues as my hotmail in mail inbox is empty but it says it is full and i can not send or receive any emails it has been like this for a few days which is...
  8. how can i speak too someone with my issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i speak too someone with my issues: I have some issues with my hotmail account and need to speak to someone how can i contact a live person to help me with my issues as my hotmail in mail inbox is empty but it says it is full and i can not send or receive any emails it has been like this for a few days which is...
  9. How can I phone a Microsoft representative and speak to someone .

How can I phone a Microsoft representative and speak to someone .: I received a screen telling me that I've possible been hacked. Then a follow up phone call from someone named Eric Cooper the calls came in from Hawaii and Ontario Canada. Are these calls bogus. They asked for my zip code as well. I haven't answered any further calls there...
  10. Is there a number I can call to speak to someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a number I can call to speak to someone: This is getting really annoying im tired of getting tranfered to the damn help page. I need to talk so someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-number-i-can-call-to-speak-to-someone/aa7e688d-a846-47ae-a9fd-926276b59037