Windows 10: Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number.

Discus and support Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I got a new phone number a while ago and have only just got round to changing it now, I’m now locked out of using my PC for 30 days, is this some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarveyLaud, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number.

Hi, I got a new phone number a while ago and have only just got round to changing it now, I’m now locked out of using my PC for 30 days, is this some kind of sick joke? Why on earth would I need to be locked out for 30 days when every single other platform on the planet doesn’t not have the nonsensical ‘feature’ of you can even call it that. I’ve been having nonstop issues with my pc for days now and I’m starting to wonder if Microsoft is a working company or a back water scam. Is there any way around the 30 day lockout or do I just have to sit here and grit my teeth.

:)

HarveyLaud, Sep 12, 2023

2. Change account phone number

Hello SeanPR11,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

Please use the steps listed here and first remove all your security information. (this will take 30 days after which you will be able to add new phone number without being required a code first)

Follow the steps under the title "Remove Security information" on this link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

* There is no way to fast track this 30 day process.

JaspreetSingh08, Sep 12, 2023
  3. mkorell Win User
    30-day lockout

An attempt to change my password has moved me directly to 30-days in Microsoft jail. It is amazing that this is the best form of security available.

It convinced me to abandon all Microsoft programs outside of Windows 10. What a mess.

mkorell, Sep 12, 2023
  4. Joe Men Win User

Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number.

Phone number synced to computer

We're here to help!

Do the following steps:

• Click on the Security & privacy tab.
    • Under the Security info helps keep your account secure options, you will see your phone number.
    • Remove your old phone number and add the new one.
    Important: Changes to the security information will take about 30 days to apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Joe Men, Sep 12, 2023
Thema:

Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number.

1. Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number. - Similar Threads - Anyway bypass lockout

2. How can i skip th 30 days for changing phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i skip th 30 days for changing phone number: Microsoft got my number wrong the first time and now after i changed something in my bios i found out that happend they got forgot one 0 at the begining of the number and after i changed something in my bios on my pc the they wanted me to create another pin and i cant login...
  3. How can i skip th 30 days for changing phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i skip th 30 days for changing phone number: Microsoft got my number wrong the first time and now after i changed something in my bios i found out that happend they got forgot one 0 at the begining of the number and after i changed something in my bios on my pc the they wanted me to create another pin and i cant login...
  4. Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number.

Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number.: Hi, I got a new phone number a while ago and have only just got round to changing it now, I’m now locked out of using my PC for 30 days, is this some kind of sick joke? Why on earth would I need to be locked out for 30 days when every single other platform on the planet...
  5. Anyway to bypass this stupid 30 day wait for resetting your phone number? It's beyond ****...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to bypass this stupid 30 day wait for resetting your phone number? It's beyond ****...: Read description. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyway-to-bypass-this-stupid-30-day-wait-for/2abeebdd-9322-414f-863f-c2039fe64862
  6. Anyway to bypass this stupid 30 day wait for resetting your phone number? It's beyond ****...

Anyway to bypass this stupid 30 day wait for resetting your phone number? It's beyond ****...: Read description. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyway-to-bypass-this-stupid-30-day-wait-for/2abeebdd-9322-414f-863f-c2039fe64862
  7. I had to change the phone number for my Microsoft log in and I have to wait 30 days in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I had to change the phone number for my Microsoft log in and I have to wait 30 days in...: I’m in need to reset my laptop because I can’t access it, I just want to speed up to process to get my bitlocker recovery key so I can reset it...
  8. 30 day wait period for number change

30 day wait period for number change: I desperately need to login to my PC. We were attempting to problem solve the printer not communicating to the computer and we did a windows upgrade and restart. After the restart microsoft was asking for a verification pin that was going to an old number. When we attempted...
  9. 30-day lockout

30-day lockout: An attempt to change my password has moved me directly to 30-days in Microsoft jail. It is amazing that this is the best form of security available. It convinced me to abandon all Microsoft programs outside of Windows 10. What a mess....
  10. Bypassing 30 day free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bypassing 30 day free trial: I have downloaded Excel for a 30 day free trial. I would like to go ahead with it and also get access to all the other Office programs. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypassing-30-day-free-trial/94b4aefa-3a1a-4666-8e4d-91aac5929225"