Windows 10: Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...

Discus and support Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HeyJohn14 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HeyJohn14, May 2, 2020.

1. Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...

/u/HeyJohn14, May 2, 2020

2. Add a path to $PATH?

what exactly do you need to decipher about that path line? also, what are you installing? perhaps i can help.

Easy Rhino, May 2, 2020
  3. Add a path to $PATH?

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the purpose of the echo command was to check if ~/bin was in the $PATH file. My problem is that I can't decipher the output and I don't know how to add ~/bin to the $PATH file.

Just for clarification, the snippet of instructions I gave is just a few steps in the installation process. Nothing is actually supposed to be installed with those steps.

Thanks for the reply.

angelkiller, May 2, 2020
  4. Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored...

1. Anyway to delete those? I tried following the path to where they were supposed to be stored... - Similar Threads - Anyway delete those

2. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  3. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC": Hello!My computer broke down and I cannot turn it on anymore. I was able to do a backup of my files from local disk drive [C], however I lost all the files that were saved under "This PC" ... They were also not stored in "ONE Drive". So I wonder where are they stored and how...
  4. Where are my files stored that were stored on "This PC"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I thought computers were supposed to be good at math.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I thought computers were supposed to be good at math.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QazCetelic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fswnbk/i_thought_computers_were_supposed_to_be_good_at/
  6. Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the path of the backgroud stored.: On a Windows 10 system, after login, the background is a photo. I known how I can select an other background. But I cannot find the file of current background photo. Where is the path of the current background stored? Is that in the registry? 132744
  7. Where is the path of the backgroud stored.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is the path of the backgroud stored.: On a Windows 10 system, after login, the background is a photo. I known how I can select an other background. But I cannot find the file of current background photo. Where is the path of the current background stored? Is that in the registry? 132744
  8. Is it safe to delete those "Where are my files" Icons? And how?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it safe to delete those "Where are my files" Icons? And how?: Apologies if this is the wrong thread, I couldn't decide which sub-forum was best suited, so please move as needed. These Icons are OneDrive icons, but I disabled OneDrive via Group Policy. So now these Icons sit around doing nothing. I was wondering if I should right click...
  9. Where's the "Install anyway"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where's the "Install anyway"?: The newest feat of Win10 seems to be that it intercepts the installation of certain programs but now without offering a More … => Install anyway option! What's this supposed to improve? If there is no other work-around for well-known programs then one will have to disable...
  10. Where is install.wim supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is install.wim supposed to be?: Some time after I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I tried to create a recovery drive using Paragon's Recovery Media Builder (RMB). But it fails with Error 15: Unable to find install.wim. (I never had that problem on Windows 7.) OK, I understand that I was probably...