Windows 10: Anyway to duplicate my extra display to my laptop. My laptop is 4:3 and my monitor is 16:9...

Discus and support Anyway to duplicate my extra display to my laptop. My laptop is 4:3 and my monitor is 16:9... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh submitted by /u/Mikemo05 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mikemo05, May 21, 2020.

1. Anyway to duplicate my extra display to my laptop. My laptop is 4:3 and my monitor is 16:9...

/u/Mikemo05, May 21, 2020
  2. n1trox Win User

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

I only have 1 computer (the laptop) and 1 external monitor. The laptop cannot detect its own screen.

So when I follow your steps, this is what happens:

• Go to Settings. (Done)
    • Click on System. (Done)
    • Under System, choose Display. (Done)
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply. (Done)
    • But then I undock my laptop and redock. Re-login, etc.
    • Only the external display turns on. The laptop does not turn on its own display. In order to get the laptop display to wake up, I need to follow steps 1-4 again. The settign "Duplicate these displays" does not seem to be retained.

n1trox, May 21, 2020
  3. How to prevent stretching Game's resolution in 4:3 to 16:9?

I have a 16:9 monitor (1366x768) but when I try to change the resolution of Outlast to 4:3 (1024x576) it gets stretched to full display, kind of too wide.

So, I would like to play it at 4:3 along with Black Bars on the sides. I used to know a method to do this using the windows registry editor, but now I seem to have forgotten it.

Kindly help me out to remove the stretching of the game and to fit it in 4:3 on my 16:9 monitor.

Thanks,

Jyotirmay Kumar Jha, May 21, 2020
  4. Anyway to duplicate my extra display to my laptop. My laptop is 4:3 and my monitor is 16:9...

Laptop display wont duplicate to tv

my laptop wont duplicate the display to TV monitor

Bronwyn_606, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Anyway to duplicate my extra display to my laptop. My laptop is 4:3 and my monitor is 16:9...

1. Anyway to duplicate my extra display to my laptop. My laptop is 4:3 and my monitor is 16:9... - Similar Threads - Anyway duplicate extra

2. Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9: My monitor has switched from displaying a 16:9, 1920x1080 image like it should, to a 4:3, 1024x768 image. Things I've tried:- Restarting- Using Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B to refresh graphics drivers- Installing new drivers- Installing old drivers- Power cycling my monitor-...
  3. Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9: My monitor has switched from displaying a 16:9, 1920x1080 image like it should, to a 4:3, 1024x768 image. Things I've tried:- Restarting- Using Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B to refresh graphics drivers- Installing new drivers- Installing old drivers- Power cycling my monitor-...
  4. Display is stuck in 4:3 when it should be 16:9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop is 3:2 and my second monitor 16:9. Taskbar looks innecesarry bigger in the monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is 3:2 and my second monitor 16:9. Taskbar looks innecesarry bigger in the monitor.: Hi!I recently bought a monitor 16:9 and the scale doesn't resize when I set it to smallest scale. It stays the same. The taskbar looks so big and I want to take advantage of the screen size :. The scale is at 100% for both screens. My laptop 3:2 is 2k and my monitor 16:9 is...
  6. My laptop is 3:2 and my second monitor 16:9. Taskbar looks innecesarry bigger in the monitor.

My laptop is 3:2 and my second monitor 16:9. Taskbar looks innecesarry bigger in the monitor.: Hi!I recently bought a monitor 16:9 and the scale doesn't resize when I set it to smallest scale. It stays the same. The taskbar looks so big and I want to take advantage of the screen size :. The scale is at 100% for both screens. My laptop 3:2 is 2k and my monitor 16:9 is...
  7. 3 Monitors + Laptop Display

3 Monitors + Laptop Display: Hi,I have 3 Dell monitors and a Dell Laptop all connected via a Dell Hub. I am able to connect to all 3 displays. However one of them is locked to a 640x480 Resolution. I dont mind this however, I want to change which display is locked to that resolution. Currently my display...
  8. When I connect my laptop to my monitor, only my monitor is displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I connect my laptop to my monitor, only my monitor is displayed: Hi! When I connect my personal laptop to my monitor, only the monitor will display the screen. I don't know what could be causing this as everything worked just fine a week ago. I have had my work laptop connected to the monitor for a couple months though. Is there...
  9. I can't change my desktop from 16:9 to 4:3.

I can't change my desktop from 16:9 to 4:3.: Hello. So i want to set my desktop from 16:9 to 4:3 but my display setting says its on intel graphics card. when i right click the desktop i only have the nvidia control panel. I have a laptop with Intel Core i5 and an gtx 1050 nvidia. I have both of them at the last version...
  10. There's no 16:9 in my camera

There's no 16:9 in my camera: Ok, so here's the breakdown. In the camera, it has enough space to be 16:9 but it only shows for both picture and video it's 4:3 I don't know what to do, I've tried looking on the internet and my laptop model is a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB, and I use windows 10. Please...