Windows 10: Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

Discus and support Anyway to fix super fuzzy text? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The-8-Bit-Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihyqz7/anyway_to_fix_super_fuzzy_text/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The-8-Bit-Wolf, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

/u/The-8-Bit-Wolf, Aug 27, 2020

2. Fuzzy Text - EDID Fix....Need Help

Computer: Zotac MAG HD-ND01, Nvidia ION Video.
    Monitor: Westinghouse 32" 1080P TV.
    Op System: Windows 7 64bit.

Problem: Fuzzy text when using HDMI @1920x1080P. Text sharp using VGA.

I know that the solution is to edit the registry to override the monitors HDID extensions to disable audio over HDMI.

I downloaded some tools like Phoenix EDID Designer, and Monitor Asset Manager but don't have a clue how to proceed.

I found this link mentioned in other threads to be dead:http://downloads.solarisutilitydvd.c...ide Tool.exe

Is there a step by step guide on this?

Thanks

blackcat54, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Fuzzy Text - EDID Fix....Need Help

I resolved the fuzzy text problem! *Toast :toast:

The solution was to add two "EDID override flags" to the video install .inf file.

Like this:

HKR,,OverrideEdidFlags0,%REG_BINARY%,5C,85,80,51,00,00,FF,FF,04,00,00,00,7E,01,00

HDMI text is now sharp and clear and things seem stable.

Interesting note.......Nvidia Control Panel now shows the connector as being DVI. Before the Override fix, it showed up as HDMI. This illustrates that the fix has caused the driver to turn off the audio as it would if it were actually seeing a DVI connection. Of course My computer has no DVI......only HDMI and VGA.

blackcat54, Aug 27, 2020
  4. schu2222 Win User

Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

Fuzzy text

Windows just did an update on my computer and now the text, icons, pictures are a little fuzzy...how to fix?

schu2222, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

1. Anyway to fix super fuzzy text? - Similar Threads - Anyway fix super

2. Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...: I'm almost certain that a program called MSI Dragon Center (by my laptop's manufacturer) did this. I turned something on called Display Overdrive. I've looked online and had many solutions involving my NVIDIA graphics settings but have had no luck. If I try to change the font...
  3. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy: When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge....
  4. Is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hertage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2xasb/is_there_anyway_to_fix_this/
  5. Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fuzzy text depending on where the text is on the screen.: Hi - I've done many hours of reading online to solve this problem to no avail. I'm setting up a new computer Dell XPS 8930 that is attached to a Samsung PX2370 monitor connected by HDMI. The problem I'm having is that text goes in and out of focus as I scroll. A given line...
  6. Text is fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is fuzzy: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-fuzzy/27622f3e-5c73-43f0-b340-369988f938ed
  7. Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Text Blurry and Fuzzy on some points, ClearType did not fix it: Hello, today I was calibrating my monitor (Acer V246HL) and after that, I calibrated my color settings and ran ClearType to finish it off. After I did this, the text on some points of my screen became *very* fuzzy and blurry, and I cannot fix it. I've ran ClearType and turned...
  8. windows 10 unclear fuzzy text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 unclear fuzzy text: can anyone help me with this problem I am fed up with this tried many times adjust cleartype text and also make everything bigger option but no help also I reinstalled gpu driver no help...
  9. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...
  10. Is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there anyway to fix this?: Every time I turn my computer on since upgrading to the latest Windows 10 version the notification center pops up compatability assistant reminding me that speccy is no longer available do to compatablity issues. I don't have that program anymore is there anyway to keep that...