Windows 10: Anyway to fix the "top apps" suggestion in Windows Search?

Discus and support Anyway to fix the "top apps" suggestion in Windows Search? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am running Windows 1909 and my top apps suggestion is still stuck on the same four applications for a long time now. I don't use those applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotoDurbaan, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Anyway to fix the "top apps" suggestion in Windows Search?

I am running Windows 1909 and my top apps suggestion is still stuck on the same four applications for a long time now. I don't use those applications anymore, so it should have cycled to new ones.

Moreover, it lists only four panes instead of five for some reason. Although this is only a minor disturbance for now.

submitted by /u/NotoDurbaan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotoDurbaan, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Anyway to fix the "top apps" suggestion in Windows Search?

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Anyway to fix the "top apps" suggestion in Windows Search?

1. Anyway to fix the "top apps" suggestion in Windows Search? - Similar Threads - Anyway fix top

2. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?: I've been trying to remove it in windows versions 1809 and 22h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-suggested-and-top-apps-from-the/2e44dbd2-a3e1-409a-8bc4-33334aca2a36
  3. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?: I've been trying to remove it in windows versions 1809 and 22h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-suggested-and-top-apps-from-the/2e44dbd2-a3e1-409a-8bc4-33334aca2a36
  4. How do I remove "suggested" and "Top apps" from the search bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I remove "Quick Searches", "Top apps" and "Suggested" from windows 11 start menu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove "Quick Searches", "Top apps" and "Suggested" from windows 11 start menu...: When I click on the search box in the Windows 11 start menu, I get a wealth of distracting and mostly irrelevant items shown.Is there a way to get rid of this?I want a clean search box and nothing else.I have already disabled the search options in Settings => Personalizations...
  6. Concern with search bar suggesting app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Concern with search bar suggesting app: I typed "media" earlier in my windows 10 search bar and what I think is the windows media player app pops up asking if I want to use the recommended or customize settings. This is my first time using windows media on my newly installed windows, but then for some reason it...
  7. Is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hertage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2xasb/is_there_anyway_to_fix_this/
  8. "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?: Hello, In my humble opinion, the Search function box "Type Here To Search" is really poor. Might someone suggest a "really" good, hopefully free or inexpensive, one I can download and try. Would like it to pull out file names, etc., etc. Really dig "deep". The one(s) I...
  9. Suggestion for Windows/Office: Fix on top the most used file extensions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suggestion for Windows/Office: Fix on top the most used file extensions: Dears, I would like to suggest a feature to Windows, especially for Office applications: pin to the top of the list the file extension for faster use. For instance, I save a lot of my Excel spreadsheets in PDF format, but every time I have to search the .PDF in the middle...
  10. Is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there anyway to fix this?: Every time I turn my computer on since upgrading to the latest Windows 10 version the notification center pops up compatability assistant reminding me that speccy is no longer available do to compatablity issues. I don't have that program anymore is there anyway to keep that...