Windows 10: Anyway to get the old Cortana back?

Discus and support Anyway to get the old Cortana back? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just upgraded to version 2004 and got the new Cortana, basally it's sucks and dump and worse than the old one. Playing music was the most important... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr_DJA, Aug 9, 2020.

1. /u/Mr_DJA Win User

Anyway to get the old Cortana back?

I just upgraded to version 2004 and got the new Cortana, basally it's sucks and dump and worse than the old one.
    Playing music was the most important feature to me, the new Cortana doesn't support that sadly :/
    Anyway to downgrade Cortana?

submitted by /u/Mr_DJA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mr_DJA, Aug 9, 2020

2. Cortana is not tracking flights automatically after updating the old itinerary

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Cortana settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable and re-enable Cortana settings in the computer.

• Sign in the computer.
      • Then click on Search bar.
      • In the search box at the bottom, type Cortana & Search settings in the search bar and click on it.
      • Then try to disable Cortana from Windows 10.
      • To re-enable Cortana, you can click inside the Cortana search bar.
      • From the bottom of the left section of the Cortana pane, click the Cortana icon.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

• Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Cortana pop on the hole screen

Appreciate the response. For the meantime, if Cortana is causing any inconvenience with you or your system, we suggest reverting back to the old 1607 update. Just follow the steps below:

• Open Settings window.
    • Click Update and Security, Recovery.
    • Select Get Started, under Go back.
    This will put your system back to the old Windows build. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Josef Bri, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Uninstalled Cortana, Anyway to just get the search bar back?

The Winaero uninstaller is brutal! The Packages/Dependencies list it dumps is endless!

Anyway to get the old Cortana back? [​IMG]

My machine, however, remains functional. If you use 'search-ms:' with proper indexing, it works great!

Edwin, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Anyway to get the old Cortana back? - Similar Threads - Anyway old Cortana

2. Game seemingly uninstalled itself. Is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game seemingly uninstalled itself. Is there anyway to get it back?: So today when I tried to open I game I had recently just played, it said that it was installed, but wouldn't open. I looked through my files and found that the entire game had been moved from where I installed it into the WindowsApps folder. The entire game is still here, but...
  3. anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WindowsXPSince2001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/q6gf0z/anyway_to_get_this_old_search_gui_back_not_my/
  4. Is there a way to get Legacy Cortana (Old Cortana) back?

Is there a way to get Legacy Cortana (Old Cortana) back?: [ATTACH] Hi, firstly I want to say, I know this isn't a popular discussion, but after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2, the Cortana features have been useless, I used to be able to tell Cortana to play music, but now it seems that the only few things it can do are add...
  5. How to get windows cortana back

in Cortana
    How to get windows cortana back: So I remember like 1-2 years ago I removed cortana with a registry edit I think and now I want to add cortana back because a game requires it in order to use speech recognition. How would I be able to add cortana back?...
  6. How to get the old Cortana?

How to get the old Cortana?: I haven't used Cortana in years but I decided to try it today. I noticed it looks much simpler and dumbed down. It looks like Microsoft removed a lot of it's features? Also when I say "hey cortana" it doesn't respond. It doesn't respond to anything I say unless I manually...
  7. Anyway to get the old control panel back?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyway to get the old control panel back?: I've been wanting the old control panel back in Windows 10 and I'm wondering if anyone knows how? And it doesn't have to but I would like the old windows update back in it also. All help appreciated. My WVN is Version 2004 (OS Build 20161.1000) 159898
  8. Get back to old ContextMenu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get back to old ContextMenu: Howdy, In Windows 10 build 10586 ContextMenu (right-click on start menu items) is changed and is divided to 2 parts as seen below (Menu >). Is a way to get back the build 10240 behavior and show a single menu? Thanks. [img] 30034
  9. Get Cortana back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Cortana back on: I am signed into Windows 10 with a local account. When asked if I wanted to use Cortana, i stated no thanks. [img] How do I get it back? I want to use it with my local account using the following instructions. [img] I hope someone can assist. I have be using...
  10. [SOLVED] Uninstalled Cortana, Anyway to just get the search bar back?

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Uninstalled Cortana, Anyway to just get the search bar back?: Hello tenforums, my name is Gunner. I need some help. I uninstalled cortana because I'm cleaning up my computer and Cortana uses alot of ram. I uninstalled it with software on Winaero. It worked, it's not running in the task manager anymore. However, I didn't know cortana...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to get the fist version of cortana in win 10

2. get the old cortana