Windows 10: anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image)

Discus and support anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WindowsXPSince2001 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WindowsXPSince2001, Oct 12, 2021.

1. anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image)

/u/WindowsXPSince2001, Oct 12, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 12, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Software to search images with images on Windows?

Thank you for your reply.

So what you need to find is one of those programs that allows you to drag the image onto its GUI rather than you browsing for the image.

Best look through the list... maybe someone will suggest something.

dalchina, Oct 12, 2021
  4. anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image)

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image)

1. anyway to get this old search gui back (not my image) - Similar Threads - anyway old search

2. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  3. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  4. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My user disappeared. Without a backup, is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My user disappeared. Without a backup, is there anyway to get it back?: I used "netplwiz" to change my username, after I did this the user disappeared entirelytried to fix it by adding a new user with the same name, but instead it made a new "userdotdomain"files are still here, I could just copy them over. I'm wondering if there's a way to make a...
  6. Can I change back to the old GUI?

in Cortana
    Can I change back to the old GUI?: This morning I found that my Windows Store was corrupted, and in the process of trying all these different ways to get it back I installed a Windows Update from somewhere on the Microsoft website, and once I had for the Store installed and went to the start menu to open it,...
  7. Anyway to get the old Cortana back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to get the old Cortana back?: I just upgraded to version 2004 and got the new Cortana, basally it's sucks and dump and worse than the old one. Playing music was the most important feature to me, the new Cortana doesn't support that sadly :/ Anyway to downgrade Cortana? submitted by /u/Mr_DJA [link]...
  8. Anyway to get the old control panel back?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyway to get the old control panel back?: I've been wanting the old control panel back in Windows 10 and I'm wondering if anyone knows how? And it doesn't have to but I would like the old windows update back in it also. All help appreciated. My WVN is Version 2004 (OS Build 20161.1000) 159898
  9. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...
  10. [SOLVED] Uninstalled Cortana, Anyway to just get the search bar back?

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Uninstalled Cortana, Anyway to just get the search bar back?: Hello tenforums, my name is Gunner. I need some help. I uninstalled cortana because I'm cleaning up my computer and Cortana uses alot of ram. I uninstalled it with software on Winaero. It worked, it's not running in the task manager anymore. However, I didn't know cortana...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. search gui