Windows 10: Anyway to make a program “full screen” without actually using the whole screen?

Discus and support Anyway to make a program “full screen” without actually using the whole screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I love things like Spotify in full screen mode, with the album cover, song name, and artist big in the middle of the screen, but I don’t like losing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zombieattackr, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Anyway to make a program “full screen” without actually using the whole screen?

I love things like Spotify in full screen mode, with the album cover, song name, and artist big in the middle of the screen, but I don’t like losing my second monitor. Is there any way to run as full screen but in a quarter of the screen or something?

submitted by /u/Zombieattackr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zombieattackr, Jan 8, 2021
  2. wzball Win User

Un-clickable Window on Desktop during full screen

Hi all,

The issue has come back after testing the 'Scale full screen'. The problem still occurs.

Any other suggestions for troubleshooting steps that anyone may have would be greatly appreciated.

wzball, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Stop the open-with-full-screen mode!

Hi Emero,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions,

• Are you referring that applications are not opening in full screen mode?
    • How exactly the full screen is blocking?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • When are you facing this issue, is it at startup of the system or while working on a program?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Anyway to make a program “full screen” without actually using the whole screen?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Anyway to make a program “full screen” without actually using the whole screen?

1. Anyway to make a program “full screen” without actually using the whole screen? - Similar Threads - Anyway program “full

2. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  3. is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there anyway to eliminate screen tearing without vertical sync?: i have a laptop with 60hz refresh rate and i run it on 1920x1080 resolution and windows 11, i have an amd gpu, here is the things i tried: updated graphics drivers, OpenGL triple buffering, set scale to 100% instead of the recommended 125%the reason i want to eliminate screen...
  4. Windows 11 Blue screen crash - anyway to pin point actual cause?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blue screen crash - anyway to pin point actual cause?: Hi Guys, After updating Windows last night, my system has crashed multiple times today.I'm Getting a Kernal-Power 10 Critical error in Event viewer.Is there any to narrow this down to what the actual issue is?Thanks...
  5. Windows 11 Blue screen crash - anyway to pin point actual cause?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blue screen crash - anyway to pin point actual cause?: Hi Guys, After updating Windows last night, my system has crashed multiple times today.I'm Getting a Kernal-Power 10 Critical error in Event viewer.Is there any to narrow this down to what the actual issue is?Thanks...
  6. Is there anyway to use a portion of my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to use a portion of my screen?: [ATTACH] I use a 40'' Samsung TV as my monitor, which works for me because I use my computer from afar but not so much when I have to be at the desk. So I'm wondering if there's a way I can change the resolution or aspect ratio to downsize the display space from full to a...
  7. Open program on used screen (dual screen)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open program on used screen (dual screen): I have a Windows 10 pc with 2 screens attached. They are not placed next to eachother. When I open a program (chrome, explorer etc) on screen 2 it wil open on screen 1 and vice versa. Sometimes I want to use these programs on screen 1 and sometimes on screen 2. I know I can...
  8. Make any window full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make any window full screen: Hi, Is there a way to make any window full screen without using the tablet mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-any-window-full-screen/5532a2b7-ad8b-448f-a5c1-8343dd241d40
  9. want to use the full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    want to use the full screen: want to use the full screen of the monitor, some how it is half https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-use-the-full-screen/b244786b-5727-44e9-90a9-69ac22494b1a
  10. Anyway to remove a whole series of devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyway to remove a whole series of devices: Hi there I seem to have a share port device installed about 120 times on Devices any way to remove these quickly --the only way I can see is a tedious one at a time . goodness knows how these devices got added many times. I think the device is a portable modem but I...