Windows 10: anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device

Discus and support anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have waves MaxxAudio installed (OEM) on my acer predator helios 300 and it bothers me that the program does not let you apply audio enhancements on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jakubjoan, Nov 13, 2019.

1. jakubjoan Win User

anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device

I have waves MaxxAudio installed (OEM) on my acer predator helios 300 and it bothers me that the program does not let you apply audio enhancements on devices that are connected wirelessly or through the hdmi port. it's not even a bandwidth problem as my hdmi output card is a GeForce rtx 2070 max-q and i checked, the quality settings are set to studio quality. i wonder if there is a way to force windows to recognise the audio device as a internal or audio jack device in the audio manager in control panel.

thanks

:)

jakubjoan, Nov 13, 2019

2. No audio devices detected

So, after upgrading to Windows 10, my computer no longer detects any audio devices.

Device manager only detects nvidia hd audio
    Playback devices only detects nvidia hd audio

After installing realtek drivers, realtek is nowhere to be found - no icon in system tray, no realtek device in device manager etc.

USB headphones work fine, just dont have any support for rear panel audio jacks, have disconnected front panel audi connector, installed fress win10 copy, still nothing

alcatraz5953, Nov 13, 2019
  3. no audio device detected

when I plug my headphones into the front panel audio jack, a dialog box pops up, like this one:

anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device [​IMG]

Yet sound is turned off. I can look at this dialog box as well:

anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device [​IMG]

Any help is appreciated.

RonNewYork, Nov 13, 2019
  4. anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device

Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically

Win10 Pro x64 1809
    Headset: August EP650 (Bluetooth v 4.2)
    Portable TV, Portable Freeview Digital TV, Handheld TV, Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth Receiver, Bluetooth DAB Radio, Clock Radio, TV Aerial

Bluetooth dongle: MPOW MPBH079AB (Bluetooth v 4.0)
    Mpow ® | Match Your Smart Life

I've got the headphones paired via Bluetooth but when clicking on the sound icon in systray there's no option to quick switch.

To get audio through the headset I have to go to Devices and Printers, right-click the headset icon, select Control, then I get the following window:

I then have to choose Connect.

Only then does the option to switch audio appear in the sound pop-up

I'm not sure what is required to get the headphones detected automatically - is it a limitation of the headset or my Bluetooth dongle?

WastedJoker, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device

1. anyway to make windows detect a bluetooth audio device as a audio jack device - Similar Threads - anyway detect bluetooth

2. audio jack connected devices not detected in win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio jack connected devices not detected in win11: Hello, after getting my new rig I've noticed that no audio devices are detected after connecting them via audio jack. My first thought was that it affects just the front panel - but I plugged in the jaud1 connector, then checked the back panel too - no jacks are working on...
  3. audio jack connected devices not detected in win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio jack connected devices not detected in win11: Hello, after getting my new rig I've noticed that no audio devices are detected after connecting them via audio jack. My first thought was that it affects just the front panel - but I plugged in the jaud1 connector, then checked the back panel too - no jacks are working on...
  4. Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.: So I was encountering another issue with my PC unrelated to my audio jacks USB drops, which we figured out the problem it was iCUE and brought it in to get fixed. When the person was looking it over, he deleted my audio drivers and when he rebooted it, they never returned. He...
  5. Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.: So I was encountering another issue with my PC unrelated to my audio jacks USB drops, which we figured out the problem it was iCUE and brought it in to get fixed. When the person was looking it over, he deleted my audio drivers and when he rebooted it, they never returned. He...
  6. Audio Devices Not Working: audio jacks do not detect devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Override audio connected to headphone jack to bluetooth audio device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Override audio connected to headphone jack to bluetooth audio device: I just upgraded to windows 10 version H2O2. In the past, I would have headphones plugged into the headphones jack on my laptop where audio would play. When I turned on my bluetooth headset, the audio would transfer to the bluetooth device and when I would turn off the...
  8. Bluetooth headphones are not detected as audio device

Bluetooth headphones are not detected as audio device: Hi,I am trying to connect my JBL LIVE PRO + headphones with my Lenovo T470s laptop Windows 10 via bluetooth. I have updated the bluetooth drivers, but the headphones are still not detected as an audio device.They show only as another computer or mobile phone. Here is a...
  9. Bluetooth audio devices not detecting!

Bluetooth audio devices not detecting!: Hi i recently got a PC, connected bluetooth speakers just fine. Suddenly one day it wouldn’t connect anymore so i removed my speakers, re-paired it. Now it just detects as “other devices” instead of being under the “audio” tab. Tried it with other speakers and earphones it...
  10. Bluetooth Headset not detected as audio device

Bluetooth Headset not detected as audio device: Hello, I recently purchassed an Sony WH-1000mx3 wireless headset. I am currently trying to use it as playback device on my PC via Bluetooth. The headset is currently paired and connected, but does not appear as a choice of playback device. What i did so far, in no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot