Windows 10: Anyway to report GSOD's on this section

Discus and support Anyway to report GSOD's on this section in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi folks just a question Is there any way to report GSOD occurrences in this section -- since the entire system crashes it's impossible to get a pic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jimbo45, Dec 3, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Anyway to report GSOD's on this section

Hi folks
    just a question

Is there any way to report GSOD occurrences in this section -- since the entire system crashes it's impossible to get a pic or access the logs. Running in a VM can get a screendump but the same GSOD doesn't always occur if in a VM.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Dec 3, 2018

2. Help! Windows 10 GSOD! CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED!

My PC is running slowly. I disabled Superfetch. and my PC Crashes. after that, I got a GSOD NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Soon it's repaired.

BUT THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM. AFTER 10 MINUTES OF USING IT, IT GOT A GSOD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED! AND IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME!

What should I do?

Gamerplayer4257moviesa.k.a Zuhong2548Videos, Dec 3, 2018
  3. GSOD

I am on windows insider preview build 17763 & getting GSOD after one hour with error code 1534 & Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.

Need help ASAP

Narendra16092018, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyway to report GSOD's on this section - Similar Threads - Anyway report GSOD's

2. GSOD help: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GSOD help: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So i've been using windows 11 for a while, and about 5 months ago i switched to the insider preview, ever since i have gotten the gsod error "Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - What failed: ntoskrnl.exe"I know how to use WinDBG somewhat and it says "process_name:...
  3. GSOD help: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GSOD help: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So i've been using windows 11 for a while, and about 5 months ago i switched to the insider preview, ever since i have gotten the gsod error "Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - What failed: ntoskrnl.exe"I know how to use WinDBG somewhat and it says "process_name:...
  4. windows 11 support. GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 support. GSOD: hi,a strange issue has appeared since the last update.igpu keeps crashing while playing video.igpu causes GSOD while playing music.my system is main screen on NVGPU. 2 secondary screens on IGPU.i have not had a problem while gaming on its own utilising NVGPU.however i do have...
  5. GSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GSOD: From 3 days there is a constant system crash occuring to my laptop. i have dont all of them like checking through entering safe mode and uninstalling all third party apps, memory diagnostic and so on.... i didnt got any answer rather than getting it more worser and worser all...
  6. GSOD Trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GSOD Trouble: Yesterday i had an blue screen, after that my pc was normally working. I've installed an update and nothing happened. Today, when i'm trying to boot up my pc, i'm getting gray screen instead of log in screen. Can someone help me how can i remove that gsod? submitted by...
  7. GSOD Code 0X153

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GSOD Code 0X153: I discover 18312 have more problem than 18309 After upgrading my pc just enter Randomly GSOD but it was not the same error show in know issues As cateinnal apps gsod It was bug code 0x153 kernel lock entry leaked on thread termination Cant dignostic which one cause such...
  8. GSOD

GSOD: I am on windows insider preview build 17763 & getting GSOD after one hour with error code 1534 & Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details. Need help ASAP...
  9. GSOD Installing Update

GSOD Installing Update: I am on the Insider program, and lately while trying to install the latest build, it gets to about 75% of the "Installing updates" screen before I get a Green Screen of Death with a message of "CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION". I've also gotten this a couple other times, but...
  10. GSODs with BAD_POOL_CALLER

GSODs with BAD_POOL_CALLER: GSODs with BAD_POOL_CALLER error every bootup in 10-20 secs after loading desktop. Build 17035 x64 under VmWare. All third-party drivers are disabled, VmWare's too. Safe mode does not crash. 17025 was fine. Excerpt from minidump: FAULTING_IP:...