Windows 10: AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor drivers

Discus and support AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hi i've just been given an AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor with no drivers , windows takes it as generic display , now i've been on aoc site and they do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by athers, Sep 26, 2020.

1. athers Win User

AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor drivers

hi

i've just been given an AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor with no drivers , windows takes it as generic display , now i've been on aoc site and they do not list this model anywhere on their site

could anyone help , i'm running windows 10 pro ver. 2004

:)

athers, Sep 26, 2020

2. AOC e1659Fwu USB monitor not working with Windows 10

Just updating this stream and what worked for me. I got new laptop Win 10 64 Bit. Original AOC 1649FWU driver purchased with monitor would not load. I went to Display Link site, clicked on "Download Drivers" now on top left of screen. Click "I accept" and
    got to Windows Clicked on the generic

DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for Windows
    • Windows 10
    Downloaded driver. Installed it. Plugged in AOC monitor. Everything worked fine. The point here is don't use the specific E1649FWU driver found on the AOC website. Use this generic driver specific for Win 10. Also, if you have the original driver already
    installed on you machine, make sure to run add/remove programs and remove all programs associated with your display link monitor first. I had an old machine that had Win 7 on it. The AOC driver worked fine when I upgraded to Win 10. SO I knew the AOC could
    run on Win 10 64bit, that's when I went hunting and found this page. Make sure, also, that your monitor is not plugged in until AFTER you download and install the driver. Only plug it in after you have completed all steps. Cheers,

Pencil.Neck, Sep 26, 2020
  3. AOC 24" 236LMOO29 Monitor Need Driver

Need driver for AOC 24" 236LMOO29 Monitor. Will not run some games full screen.

I already got the video driver no help

JoyceLoveland, Sep 26, 2020
  4. teots Win User

AOC monitor

The model number is e2270sw. I wonder if AOC make good and reliable monitor, i'm new with such brand.

teots, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

1. AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor drivers - Similar Threads - AOC TFT22W90PSA monitor

2. AOC 24B2X4 video monitor, windows off edges of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOC 24B2X4 video monitor, windows off edges of screen: Not sure if this is the right place to post this ... I've just installed two AOC 24B2XH video displays on my new Windows 10 computer. They are resolution 1080x920. The problem is that the windows desktop and other windows come up with the left edge cut off and the Start box...
  3. AOC 24G2U/BK stand on other monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AOC 24G2U/BK stand on other monitors: Hi, I bought 24G2U/BK AOC monitor and mounted it on another type of stand more suitable for my setup. I'm left with AOC original monitor stand, looks great, but I have no use for it so I'm wondering, is there any way to mount other vesa compatible monitors on said stand? I...
  4. Divergência no Sinal Ativo do Monitor AOC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Divergência no Sinal Ativo do Monitor AOC: Olá, estou tendo problemas com a resolução da tela e gostaria de alguma ajuda sobre o assunto.Minha configuração é a seguinte: No DESKTOP - Resolução nativa 1366x768 Monitor AOC conectado a uma porta USB-C com Resolução ativa 1920x1080.O monitor que uso é o AOC estão usando a...
  5. AOC e1659Fwu USB monitor not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AOC e1659Fwu USB monitor not working with Windows 10: I went to this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/aoc-e1659fwu-usb-monitor-not-working-with-windows/cb326ae9-cf49-4c3e-ba6d-9bc25d593811 Still no luck although that was a lot of outdated info. I just want to get it working...
  6. AOC Monitor Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AOC Monitor Issue: Why does my AOC Monitor flashes a black screen with the AOC name about 13 times before it goes to login. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aoc-monitor-issue/8d912fd8-16fa-42ef-b5ec-4bb1a0301a44
  7. AOC 24" 236LMOO29 Monitor Need Driver

AOC 24" 236LMOO29 Monitor Need Driver: Need driver for AOC 24" 236LMOO29 Monitor. Will not run some games full screen. I already got the video driver no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aoc-24-236lmoo29-monitor-need-driver/86809459-4299-43f8-8f87-f5fd0c46ffd8
  8. External Monitor (AOC) Driver has been disconnected after recent Windows 10 Upgrade

External Monitor (AOC) Driver has been disconnected after recent Windows 10 Upgrade: I installed the Windows 10 upgrade last night and have been unable to connect my AOC external monitor to my HP Laptop. This happens almost every time I install an upgrade. It is becoming tedious and incredibly frustrating. Is there a solution to this? Again?...
  9. AOC monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AOC monitor: I just brought an AOG e2270sw monitor. Is it connected to my pc through HDMI. The problem is the back light too bright in windows, it can't be adjusted. Any help ? 114677
  10. color tuning an AOC monitor

color tuning an AOC monitor: so..I'm trying to tune a new AOC monitor, model E2250Swdn, as when plugged into my laptop I noticed that my taskbar on the new monitor appears to have less blue to it than is presented in the attached image below. looking at the screenshot here that I took on my laptop's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AOC tft22w90psa