Windows 10: AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

Discus and support AoE 2 Definitiv Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Golibro, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Golibro Win User

AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while receiving xbox id. I installed the game on PC. if i klick ok, nothing happend. I need HELP, THANK You

:)

Golibro, Jan 19, 2020

2. Something like AOE or Better

Hey guys, Its been a while since I've played any game.. totally out of game world.. I need some suggestions for games like AOE III and World of Warcraft. Is there any new version of AOE out?

smartali89, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Age of Empire: Definitive Edition

Hi AOE Team,

The latest version of AOE: Definitive Edition is currently in crashing every time I opened, or clicked the AOE and
    yet that it crashed.

• Can you please fix the corrupt program?
    • When will you fix on the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • How can you resolve the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • What is the best resolving that you can immediately do it?

I am looking forward to hearing from you that the next version of AOE: Definitive Edition on the
    new update

Thanks!,

Customer Erick Rivera

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, Jan 19, 2020
  4. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

I have issues running AOE 2 in Windows 10.

<Original Title: Ages of Empire 2 wont open>

I found an old ages of empire cd set and installed both games

AOE original

AOE Gold

AOE 2

the first two work but ages of empire 2 wont open. it just wont, a window pops up and asks about some settings that the game needs to change and then (Yes or No) nothing happens??

you can here the CD spin for a bit but then it stops

HELP

Michael#71, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

1. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition - Similar Threads - AoE Definitiv Edition

2. Lost AOE IV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost AOE IV app: I've been playing AOE IV on Win11 but it has disappeared. When clicking on icon, it takes me to the Store. When I click on AOE there, it stays in Store. I've rebooted but it looks gone....
  3. Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay: Hi, my friend and I are trying to play AoE Definitive Edition with each other. He has the steam version and I have the Windows 10 Version. I need to update my game to his build so that we can do crossplay. Every time I join the game it prompts me to get this new update, so I...
  4. AoE 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AoE 3: Does AoE 3 work on windows 10 on cd and digital download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aoe-3/61a22678-4c45-45a7-ae60-f20fec8aaefd
  5. Troubble with AOE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubble with AOE: Hi! I updated a game yesterday and my computer last night. Didn't start the game until I turned on my computer this morning. I couldn't start the game and all that would happen is that microsoft store would open. So i decided to uninstall the game and reinstall it later...
  6. AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199: Hi, acquired AOE DE some time ago and it works fine. But I frequently get the message to update to the version 35199. The MS store through which I acquired the product does not show an update option. I already re-setted the MS store cache and reinstalled the store with no...
  7. AOE 2 definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AOE 2 definitive Edition: Habe das Spiel gestern neu installiert. Spielstand von gestern kann heute nicht mehr gespielt werden. Stürzt nach ca. 5 Sekunden ab. Älter Spielstände funktionieren noch. Nur das Spiel was ich gestern nach Neuinstallation gespielt habe, funktioniert nicht mehr....
  8. Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de: I recently tried to update Age of empire two definitive edition and uninstalled it somehow. I immediately tried to install it back, but the process won't go further than spinning dots... Every time I refresh, the install button reappears. I looked for every possible solution...
  9. AOE DE Multipayer gameHI,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOE DE Multipayer gameHI,: HI, We have bought 3 licences 2 windows store and 1 Steam of AOE DE in order to play this game in family. We could play one time with the 3 computers connected to the same room. Since then we don't manage to play together again. When player 1 invite a another player to...
  10. AOE 2 crash without error dialog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOE 2 crash without error dialog: Hi I've recently built a new system and installed Age of Empires 2 (been playing this game for 13 years). The game crashes as soon as I launch a single player game. I don't get any error message but when I checked the event log this is the message I could extract:...