Windows 10: AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

Discus and support AoE 2 Definitiv Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Golibro, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Golibro Win User

AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while receiving xbox id. I installed the game on PC. if i klick ok, nothing happend. I need HELP, THANK You

:)

Golibro, Jan 19, 2020

2. Something like AOE or Better

Hey guys, Its been a while since I've played any game.. totally out of game world.. I need some suggestions for games like AOE III and World of Warcraft. Is there any new version of AOE out?

smartali89, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Age of Empire: Definitive Edition

Hi AOE Team,

The latest version of AOE: Definitive Edition is currently in crashing every time I opened, or clicked the AOE and
    yet that it crashed.

• Can you please fix the corrupt program?
    • When will you fix on the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • How can you resolve the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • What is the best resolving that you can immediately do it?

I am looking forward to hearing from you that the next version of AOE: Definitive Edition on the
    new update

Thanks!,

Customer Erick Rivera

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, Jan 19, 2020
  4. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

I have issues running AOE 2 in Windows 10.

<Original Title: Ages of Empire 2 wont open>

I found an old ages of empire cd set and installed both games

AOE original

AOE Gold

AOE 2

the first two work but ages of empire 2 wont open. it just wont, a window pops up and asks about some settings that the game needs to change and then (Yes or No) nothing happens??

you can here the CD spin for a bit but then it stops

HELP

Michael#71, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

1. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition - Similar Threads - AoE Definitiv Edition

2. AOE DE Multipayer gameHI,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOE DE Multipayer gameHI,: HI, We have bought 3 licences 2 windows store and 1 Steam of AOE DE in order to play this game in family. We could play one time with the 3 computers connected to the same room. Since then we don't manage to play together again. When player 1 invite a another player to...
  3. Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition: Hi, I am trying to download age of empires 2 definitive edition which I purchased. I don't have a steady Internet connection so I would like to know if I can start downloading and pause the game then shut down the laptop and then again resume the game from where I paused from...
  4. How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...: Hi, I just purchased AOE Definitive Edition signed in to the store and paid using PayPal - when trying to install, it won't allow me since I want this on my work laptop for traveling but cannot set up an account on this machine with my personal account used for Microsoft...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working: Hello, i bought Zoo Tycoon 2 And its working but after like 30 minutes it crashes every time sometimes it crashes on startup Idk why it isn't working it was working a few years ago. I have my pc updated and i didn't have any problems....
  6. Issues installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition: I just got a copy of Zoo Tycoon 2 today and wanted to install it on my computer. It goes through disc 1 and 2 without issue. I insert Disc 3 the bar fills completely sits for a bit and gives me error 1305 and says to verify that the file x302_000.z2f is there I think. The...
  7. AOE 2 crash without error dialog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOE 2 crash without error dialog: Hi I've recently built a new system and installed Age of Empires 2 (been playing this game for 13 years). The game crashes as soon as I launch a single player game. I don't get any error message but when I checked the event log this is the message I could extract:...
  8. Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition Download Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition Download Size: I bought Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition yesterday and started to download without any problem and it seams it took 48 GB. However, i download nearly 98 GB and still downloading. Actually how mony GB i need to download more? Or What is the problem of my game and how can i solve...
  9. Win Edition Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edition as Answer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Edition Tutorial gave me 2 Win Edition as Answer ?: Hello how come i get 2 different answers on witch Win edition i have. I checked all the different options from the Tutorial on how tot check Win edition. Almost al option to check say 10 Home Edtion but with 2 check option it says Core Idition. This is when i used: cmd:...
  10. IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing: A second issue popped up while I was trying to sync my iPad. There are multiple instances of the same device in my device list. I only have one iPad, but it shows up three times (see the highlighted entries). [img] Is there any way to delete the duplicate entries? The...