Windows 10: AOE 2 definitive Edition

Discus and support AOE 2 definitive Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Habe das Spiel gestern neu installiert. Spielstand von gestern kann heute nicht mehr gespielt werden. Stürzt nach ca. 5 Sekunden ab. Älter... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ErichFischbach, Jun 7, 2020.

1. AOE 2 definitive Edition

Habe das Spiel gestern neu installiert.

Spielstand von gestern kann heute nicht mehr gespielt werden. Stürzt nach ca. 5 Sekunden ab.

Älter Spielstände funktionieren noch.

Nur das Spiel was ich gestern nach Neuinstallation gespielt habe, funktioniert nicht mehr.

:)

ErichFischbach, Jun 7, 2020

2. Age of Empire: Definitive Edition

Hi AOE Team,

The latest version of AOE: Definitive Edition is currently in crashing every time I opened, or clicked the AOE and
    yet that it crashed.

• Can you please fix the corrupt program?
    • When will you fix on the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • How can you resolve the AOE: Definitive Edition?
    • What is the best resolving that you can immediately do it?

I am looking forward to hearing from you that the next version of AOE: Definitive Edition on the
    new update

Thanks!,

Customer Erick Rivera

Erick Rivera Gonzalez, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition not starting

I installed Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from MS Store but I couldn't play as is just starts with black window with some image in middle, after few seconds that window disappears without any error
    or warning.

I checked all suggestions from forum or AoE support page, my machine is compatible with its minimum requirements.

I want to know where to find AoE DE error logs to understand where the issue is.@ MS : Please stop making junks like this. Its almost like mental harassment AOE 2 definitive Edition :D. Please solve the issue
    or give me refund!!!

Aliveoceans, Jun 7, 2020
  4. AOE 2 definitive Edition

Halo Wars Definite Edition Error code 0x87E105DC

Thanks for the update.

We've checked the
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition product details
    page and the contents included are the following:

• Halo Wars 2
    • Halo Wars 2 Season Pass
    • Kinsano Leader Pack
    • Colony Leader Pack
    • Sergeant Johnson Leader Pack

The Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is not included in the bundle. This may be the reason why you're encountering issues installing the content. To get this item, you'll need to purchase it separately. Refer to the following links for more information:

To verify if you've purchased a bundle promotion for the Definite Edition and Ultimate Edition, kindly follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to check your transaction history online.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

AOE 2 definitive Edition

1. AOE 2 definitive Edition - Similar Threads - AOE definitive Edition

2. Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Update AoE Definitive Edition for Crossplay: Hi, my friend and I are trying to play AoE Definitive Edition with each other. He has the steam version and I have the Windows 10 Version. I need to update my game to his build so that we can do crossplay. Every time I join the game it prompts me to get this new update, so I...
  3. Delivery Optimization not working for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery Optimization not working for Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition: Hi, I have bought two copies of Age of Empires 2 DE and used them on two PCs on our home LAN. The copy on my PC stopped working and it seems I have to redownload it. I have Delivery Optimization set up on both PCs, set the network to private and can share files etc. I...
  4. AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199: Hi, acquired AOE DE some time ago and it works fine. But I frequently get the message to update to the version 35199. The MS store through which I acquired the product does not show an update option. I already re-setted the MS store cache and reinstalled the store with no...
  5. Erreur multijoueur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erreur multijoueur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition: Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à me connecter en multijoueur sur Age of Empires 2 : Definitive Edition. Dès que je lance le jeu, j'ai le message d'erreur suivant : Erreur de statut de l'utilisateur ! Désolés, les paramètres de votre compte vous empêchent d'accéder à certaines...
  6. Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de: I recently tried to update Age of empire two definitive edition and uninstalled it somehow. I immediately tried to install it back, but the process won't go further than spinning dots... Every time I refresh, the install button reappears. I looked for every possible solution...
  7. AoE 2 Definitiv Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AoE 2 Definitiv Edition: i paid and installed AOE2 definitiv edition. Game goes to the first Picture Market place then there is a notice WARNING. we encounterd .........while receiving xbox id. I installed the game on PC. if i klick ok, nothing happend. I need HELP, THANK You...
  8. Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading age of empires 2 definitive edition: Hi, I am trying to download age of empires 2 definitive edition which I purchased. I don't have a steady Internet connection so I would like to know if I can start downloading and pause the game then shut down the laptop and then again resume the game from where I paused from...
  9. How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel purchase of AOE Definitive Edition - can;t install on laptop without using...: Hi, I just purchased AOE Definitive Edition signed in to the store and paid using PayPal - when trying to install, it won't allow me since I want this on my work laptop for traveling but cannot set up an account on this machine with my personal account used for Microsoft...
  10. AOE 2 crash without error dialog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOE 2 crash without error dialog: Hi I've recently built a new system and installed Age of Empires 2 (been playing this game for 13 years). The game crashes as soon as I launch a single player game. I don't get any error message but when I checked the event log this is the message I could extract:...