Windows 10: AoE 3

Discus and support AoE 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does AoE 3 work on windows 10 on cd and digital download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aoe-3/61a22678-4c45-45a7-ae60-f20fec8aaefd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Family_450, Apr 16, 2021.

1. AoE 3

Does AoE 3 work on windows 10 on cd and digital download?

:)

Family_450, Apr 16, 2021

2. Something like AOE or Better

Hey guys, Its been a while since I've played any game.. totally out of game world.. I need some suggestions for games like AOE III and World of Warcraft. Is there any new version of AOE out?

smartali89, Apr 16, 2021
  3. E for Excel, Apr 16, 2021
  4. AoE 3

AOE castle siege not instaling

Hii

i use windows phone....i used to play aoe castle siege.....an update arrived so i uninstalled it & now i am unable to install it while i can see it in store SD card list....plzzz help me....

sushabh yadav, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

AoE 3

1. AoE 3 - Similar Threads - AoE

2. Troubble with AOE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubble with AOE: Hi! I updated a game yesterday and my computer last night. Didn't start the game until I turned on my computer this morning. I couldn't start the game and all that would happen is that microsoft store would open. So i decided to uninstall the game and reinstall it later...
  3. old AOE II disks we have aren't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old AOE II disks we have aren't working: im testing our old disks and we have lots of aoeII ones and we have fond memories of the game so im trying to get it to work and it isn t working usin windows 10 nr...
  4. AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOE Definite Edition, cannot upgrade to 35199: Hi, acquired AOE DE some time ago and it works fine. But I frequently get the message to update to the version 35199. The MS store through which I acquired the product does not show an update option. I already re-setted the MS store cache and reinstalled the store with no...
  5. My AoE DE doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AoE DE doesn't work: Got this message when I tried to play this game today. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I bought 3 licenses before,...
  6. AOE 2 HD - Start up fail MessageBox4112-Error: Failed to initialize draw system......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOE 2 HD - Start up fail MessageBox4112-Error: Failed to initialize draw system......: Hi, I cannot play Age of Empires 2 HD btw I did play a month ago. I've read it may be something to do with DirectX, or C++ redistributables for visual studio 2015.Can anyone help? [ATTACH] Here is what comes up in the error log: Application started Setting Program...
  7. My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but...: My c: drive is nearly full. I uninstalled AoE DE, which was taking up a lot of space, but this hasn't freed up any memory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-c-drive-is-nearly-full-i-uninstalled-aoe-de/bba0187e-9e68-420a-8fad-3cbb0a65ea3c
  8. AOE 2 definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AOE 2 definitive Edition: Habe das Spiel gestern neu installiert. Spielstand von gestern kann heute nicht mehr gespielt werden. Stürzt nach ca. 5 Sekunden ab. Älter Spielstände funktionieren noch. Nur das Spiel was ich gestern nach Neuinstallation gespielt habe, funktioniert nicht mehr....
  9. Being asked to purchase AOE again

Being asked to purchase AOE again: I have already bought AOE Definitive Edition. They released a game update, which I was unable to update. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. But I wasn't able to install Then I went and reset my microsoft store app Now it asks me to buy the same game again...
  10. Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de

Microsoft store not working for aoe 2 de: I recently tried to update Age of empire two definitive edition and uninstalled it somehow. I immediately tried to install it back, but the process won't go further than spinning dots... Every time I refresh, the install button reappears. I looked for every possible solution...