Windows 10: aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

Discus and support aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulaE., Feb 23, 2024.

1. paulaE. Win User

aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper right hand corner to remove it after the fact.i was hoping someone here might know how to prevent the image to begin with. Yahoo does this as wellthanks for any input. their "support" is nonexistent.I have put an image above as an example. this starteed out just as all text, no PHOTO. i imagine aol is giving users no choice. Don't want to change email provider due to such a long history of usage, etc.no relevant category , sorry

:)

paulaE., Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

1. aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails - Similar Threads - aol adds unwanted

2. aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails: Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper right hand corner to remove it after the fact.i was hoping someone here might know how to prevent the image to begin with....
  3. Add a AOL email account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add a AOL email account to Windows 10: How to add an AOL email account to Windows 10. Continuously get "Fix account, need to update password". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-aol-email-account-to-windows-10/a5218c38-20f4-494a-a65c-5f5532ec2525
  4. Aol Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aol Email: All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/ace80432-871e-4199-b762-bed1ca7a3239
  5. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  6. AOL emails deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL emails deleted: Using the Windows 10 Mail app to view AOL email account. About 4 years of emails disappeared on June 7. Not found in old mail folder or the recently deleted folder. AOL says it is third party app that caused problem? Any one else with similar experience?...
  7. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  8. unwanted adds

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted adds: When I am playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection in between games annoying adds appear and I can't seem to stop them Grrrr. A box pops up saying( to stop adds upgrade to Premium collection ) I don't want this so how do I stop them. I have turned off Background apps on...
  9. AOL Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....
  10. unwanted links showing in email OL 2016

in Browsers and Email
    unwanted links showing in email OL 2016: When I am looking at email in outlook 2016, moving my mouse over a selection it will show the link. i.e. when I place my mouse cursor over "get coupon" the link shows. Sometimes this hides the button to select. Is there a setting to turn this off? 92717