Windows 10: AOL email

Discus and support AOL email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bkerr0600, Apr 4, 2021.

1. bkerr0600 Win User

AOL email

Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do?

:)

bkerr0600, Apr 4, 2021
  2. sligo33 Win User

Using AOL site and AOL email

I use AOL for my internet connection. When I call up my AOL email list, I am required to perform two double clicks in order to retrieve any single email item. I contacted AOL and they suggested there must be a setting in windows 10 that I need to adjust
    in order to be able to retrieve each email item. Please advise what I can do to be able to retrieve each email with only one double click. thank you

sligo33, Apr 4, 2021
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    AOL Email

imichalis wrote:

I can't set up AOL email. I received error code: 8007274C. Can anybody help?

Have you tried setting it up using Other or Advance Setup? Here are the POP settings of AOL:

• AOL Mail POP incoming server address: pop.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP outgoing server address: smtp.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP user name: Your AOL Mail screen name (what precedes "@aol.com" in your AOL Mail address; if the address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, for instance, the screen name is "me")
    • AOL Mail POP password: Your AOL Mail password
    • AOL Mail POP port (Incoming): 995
    • AOL Mail POP port (Outgoing): 587
    • AOL Mail POP TLS/SSL required (both for incoming and outgoing): yes

On Lumia devices, Advance setup doesn't have fields for Ports and Logon authentication. To enable this you'll need to include it on the incoming and outgoing server. For exam. "user@aol.com:995:1". The number "1" indicates that the TLS/SSL will
    be enabled.

jekiboi20, Apr 4, 2021
  4. AOL email

Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

AOL email

1. AOL email - Similar Threads - AOL email

2. aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails: Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper right hand corner to remove it after the fact.i was hoping someone here might know how to prevent the image to begin with....
  3. aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails: Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper right hand corner to remove it after the fact.i was hoping someone here might know how to prevent the image to begin with....
  4. How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?: I use a Dell Precision M6300 laptop running 32-bit Windows 10 OS. I recently had to change its hard drive and re-install all software on to the new drive, including my properly authorised! copy of Outlook 2019, designated Microsoft Outlook 2019 MSO 16.0.12527.20460 32-bit,...
  5. How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?

How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?: I use a Dell Precision M6300 laptop running 32-bit Windows 10 OS. I recently had to change its hard drive and re-install all software on to the new drive, including my properly authorised! copy of Outlook 2019, designated Microsoft Outlook 2019 MSO 16.0.12527.20460 32-bit,...
  6. How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to connect Outlook to my AOL email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Outlook to my AOL email: How do I connect Outlook to my AOL email Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-outlook-to-my-aol-email/ed04d7bb-c639-497b-a3fb-5382ae5b7372
  8. How to connect Outlook to my AOL email

How to connect Outlook to my AOL email: How do I connect Outlook to my AOL email Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-outlook-to-my-aol-email/ed04d7bb-c639-497b-a3fb-5382ae5b7372
  9. photos disappeared from AOL draft emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos disappeared from AOL draft emails: How can I find them???jb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-disappeared-from-aol-draft-emails/b8049f18-a895-4410-ae0e-6860846b0e6b
  10. photos disappeared from AOL draft emails

photos disappeared from AOL draft emails: How can I find them???jb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-disappeared-from-aol-draft-emails/b8049f18-a895-4410-ae0e-6860846b0e6b