Windows 10: Aol Email

Discus and support Aol Email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tondra Varnadoe, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Aol Email

All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP!

:)

Tondra Varnadoe, Apr 8, 2021
  2. sligo33 Win User

Using AOL site and AOL email

I use AOL for my internet connection. When I call up my AOL email list, I am required to perform two double clicks in order to retrieve any single email item. I contacted AOL and they suggested there must be a setting in windows 10 that I need to adjust
    in order to be able to retrieve each email item. Please advise what I can do to be able to retrieve each email with only one double click. thank you

sligo33, Apr 8, 2021
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    AOL Email

imichalis wrote:

I can't set up AOL email. I received error code: 8007274C. Can anybody help?

Have you tried setting it up using Other or Advance Setup? Here are the POP settings of AOL:

• AOL Mail POP incoming server address: pop.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP outgoing server address: smtp.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP user name: Your AOL Mail screen name (what precedes "@aol.com" in your AOL Mail address; if the address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, for instance, the screen name is "me")
    • AOL Mail POP password: Your AOL Mail password
    • AOL Mail POP port (Incoming): 995
    • AOL Mail POP port (Outgoing): 587
    • AOL Mail POP TLS/SSL required (both for incoming and outgoing): yes

On Lumia devices, Advance setup doesn't have fields for Ports and Logon authentication. To enable this you'll need to include it on the incoming and outgoing server. For exam. "user@aol.com:995:1". The number "1" indicates that the TLS/SSL will
    be enabled.

jekiboi20, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Aol Email

Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Aol Email

1. Aol Email - Similar Threads - Aol Email

2. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  3. AOL email losing sync on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL email losing sync on windows 10: I've seen several posts on how to set up, but they don't seem to work for this problem. I had 3 aol email addresses and 1 gmail set up on Windows 10 for the past few years. Roughly 2 months ago, one of the aol addresses started having sync issues and after several attempts...
  4. aol email sync

aol email sync: aol email sync quit working. anyone know why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email-sync/204e7840-3cd2-4f4b-b4bb-362bcccde6c2
  5. AOL email synching fix

AOL email synching fix: To ALL of those who are having issues with AOL email synching, here is the fix: Ok everyone, I got it! Follow these steps: #1-Go to myaccount.aol.com #2-select MY PROFILE #3-select CHANGE PASSWORD you will then sign in to your email and a screen will come up #4- go down to...
  6. SOLVED aol email on microsoft outlook email app sync problem

SOLVED aol email on microsoft outlook email app sync problem: solved see comment below this is a long running problem of syncing aol email with microsoft email app all was working fine until a little exclamation mark appeared next to one of my 5 aol accounts on microsoft email app. i did nothing to allow this to happen, it was random...
  7. aol email on microsoft emailapp

aol email on microsoft emailapp: this is a long running problem of syncing aol email with microsoft email app all was working fine until a little exclamation mark appeared next to one of my 5 aol accounts on microsoft email app. i did nothing to allow this to happen, it was random all the others are fine...
  8. windows mail never syncs email from aol account... have tried everything

windows mail never syncs email from aol account... have tried everything: ok.. had to have windows 10 rebuilt on my laptop... went to add email back to windows 10 ... cannot bring up any emails in windows 10 mail... 1. used the advance install option 3 times installed deleted repeatedly.. adding imap.aol.com & smtp.aol.com... nothing syncs 2....
  9. hacker ? I cannot sign into my aol email account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacker ? I cannot sign into my aol email account.: I tried to sign into my free AOL email account today and it did not allow me to, it said I needed to verify it was me and it showed a portion of my landline phone number My landline phone number is how my internet comes through to my home and computer . I have NEVER entered...
  10. AOL email account in Windows 10

AOL email account in Windows 10: I have windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro. I have an AOL email account. I am suddenly, after quite a few years unable to access it. There are messages telling me to change my password or make sure that the account is synced to the device. I unsynced and resynced, changed...