Windows 10: AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender

Discus and support AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Yesterday I when I went to AOL Mail, my computer listed the alphabetically by sender. Today it is back to listing them by date and time. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James B Yarwood, Jan 1, 2020.

1. AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender

Hi

Yesterday I when I went to AOL Mail, my computer listed the alphabetically by sender.

Today it is back to listing them by date and time.

How do I get back to the alphabetical mode?

:)

James B Yarwood, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Billy Med Win User

Delete email sender

You can try these steps:

1. Sign in to your Hotmail account.

2. Click Options located at the upper-right side of the page.

3. Select More Options.

4. Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.

5. Click Blocked senders.

6. Enter the email address or domain on the box labeled Blocked email address or domain: and click Add to list >>.

Note: Please make sure that the email addresses that you have blocked are not included on your Safe sender's list and/or Contacts lists, otherwise, it would not work properly.

Let us know if you need further help with blocking an email address.

Billy Med, Jan 1, 2020
  3. WOT
    WOT Win User
    App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender [​IMG]

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

4. Mr Ed Win User

AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

Hi, all. I'm looking for a program, similar to wordpad, that can put all the items listed in alphabetical order. I already have Open office installed, but there's no option that I can find in that program that has the capability I'm looking for. I've looked around on the Net, but so far haven't come up with anything. I prefer a free program because it would only be used on rare occasions. Someone on another forum suggested Alphabetizer, which I tried, but found unsatisfactory .Any suggestions? Thanks.

Mr Ed, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender

1. AOL emails listed alphabetically by sender - Similar Threads - AOL emails listed

2. Aol Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aol Email: All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/ace80432-871e-4199-b762-bed1ca7a3239
  3. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  4. UNKNOWN email sender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNKNOWN email sender: Been getting new emails that are junk from.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA InterestRatesExperts confirmation <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>_____________________________________________ From: XXXmy *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <DENNIS *** Email...
  5. Blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocked senders list: I think I may have blocked a sender in error. Where is the blocked senders list, and how can I unblock if an error has been made? Thanks for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-senders-list/7383c35a-b0e8-4bd3-8513-270adf4ac6b9
  6. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  7. AOL Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....
  8. alphabetical list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alphabetical list: my alphabetical list on left side of screen has disappeared. don't know why. can't get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alphabetical-list/0387fca3-70ed-441d-8512-b9f7f6e5f7bb
  9. Safe Senders List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safe Senders List: Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email settings? This is...
  10. Blocked Senders List

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocked Senders List: Old versions of Windows made it very easy to erase the blocked senders list. With Windows 10, I find all kinds of instructions that involved editing the registry. I am using Outlook.com for mail. One piece of advice is to find Windows Mail in the registry. I follow...