Windows 10: AOL GOLD "mail-waiting-to-be-sent" problems, WIN10

Discus and support AOL GOLD "mail-waiting-to-be-sent" problems, WIN10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is anyone else's Win-10, AOL Gold screen name freezing when "mail waiting to be sent" folder is opened?? My AOL screen name immediately freezes when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rick Samsonia, Jul 29, 2020.

1. AOL GOLD "mail-waiting-to-be-sent" problems, WIN10

Is anyone else's Win-10, AOL Gold screen name freezing when "mail waiting to be sent" folder is opened?? My AOL screen name immediately freezes when I open "mail waiting to be sent". I must then do a system "restart" to even close AOL. What causes that? What can be done?

:)

Rick Samsonia, Jul 29, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

AOL Gold Problem - Delayed Sign On

The steps that you've made I'm not able to follow.
    There is no registration required to run V2.
    The problem that you reported is with using AOL software.
    How come you've switched to browsers?
    AOL software should not take you out of clean boot.
    Maybe there are others that can follow your steps.
    Images were requested but none were posted to see what you did or did not do.

Consider the clean install that you posted from AOL.
    Then install the AOL software.
    You can then compare current to clean install.
    If clean install is no better you can the restore the Macrium image.

zbook, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Ivanhoe39 Win User
    AOL Gold install

Spoke with AOL, suggested previous AOL program may be inerfering with download. Deleted all old AOL and

installation of AOL GOLD worked. Interesting that this just occured with an HP laptop when AOL GOLD downloaded on three other Dell laptops without first deleting previous edition of AOL.

Not have had any other problems with programs on HP laptop.

As an aside, I have a very old DELL laptop running Windows 7 which is probably the most dependable computer I own. Sometimes the old stuff is better!

Ivanhoe39, Jul 29, 2020
  4. AOL GOLD "mail-waiting-to-be-sent" problems, WIN10

how to download aol gold desktop on windows?

First off, You should know the fact that to download AOL gold
    desktop successfully on your computer there are some minimum systems requirements:

• Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 installed
    • At least 512 MB free space on the hard drive
    • 1 GB RAM
    • Internet connection
    • Internet Explorer 7+
    • 266 MHz or any other faster computer processor
    • At least 1024 x 768 screen resolution

If you are existing user:

• Give your AOL credentials, go to AOL desktop Gold
    • Tap it
    • Download the setup file.
    • Click to Install
    • Run it and follow the instructions.

If you are new user then create account:

• Go premium to get Desktop Gold
    • Click onto Get started option
    • Open the conformation mail received.
    • Click on the setup files
    • Install them as instructed for existing users.
    • Experience Desktop Gold hassle free.

NelsonEric, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

AOL GOLD "mail-waiting-to-be-sent" problems, WIN10

1. AOL GOLD "mail-waiting-to-be-sent" problems, WIN10 - Similar Threads - AOL GOLD mail

2. AOL Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOL Mail: How do you set up AOL to receive and send email in the Mail App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail/19c5e492-2bfb-45a7-9b3d-d838412f685f
  3. AOL Desktop Gold problem with settings

in Browsers and Email
    AOL Desktop Gold problem with settings: In late June, after having gotten a new Dell Inspiron 3880 PC, I downloaded and installed AOL Desktop Gold (Rev. 11.0.3316), and unfortunately one important thing on it doesn't work at all - the "Settings" button. Whenever I click on it, nothing happens, and if I try clicking...
  4. OVERTYPE MODE NO LONGER WORKS IN AOL GOLD DESKTOP MAIL

in Windows 10 Customization
    OVERTYPE MODE NO LONGER WORKS IN AOL GOLD DESKTOP MAIL: Overtype mode using the Insert key had worked fine in AOL Gold Desktop email up until the last couple months or so and then it suddenly stopped working. AOL Gold works with Win10. Overtype mode is enabled in Word. How do I enable it to work again in AOL? Also, I just noticed...
  5. AOL mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL mail: How does one sync AOL mail to PC device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail/03ff542c-399f-463f-aa4e-99d994228181
  6. AOL Desktop Gold disruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Desktop Gold disruption: I have used AOL Desktop Gold since its birth. That said, my problems started after the automatic download and install of the following updates on 06/21/2020: Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004, 2020-05 Cumulative update for .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8for windows 10...
  7. AOL Desktop Gold disruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Desktop Gold disruption: I have used AOL Desktop Gold since its birth. That said, my problems started after the automatic download and install of the following updates on 06/21/2020:Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004,2020-05 Cumulative update for .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8for windows 10...
  8. aol mail problem

aol mail problem: Question: I am having much trouble trying to open up my messages on AOL mail. When I get on and see the numbers of emails and I push the mail, it immediately takes me to a page asking me whether I want to stay logged in or do I want to log out. It happens on all the different...
  9. AOL Gold Problem - Delayed Sign On

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    AOL Gold Problem - Delayed Sign On: Not sure if this forum can provide solutions for an ISP issue, but here it is. I use Windows 10 and AOL Gold. Since early last March when I open AOL, there is a long delay. This usually occurs after my PC has been idle and I open AOL, but it will do it on occasion after I...
  10. aol mail

aol mail: I can't get my aol mail in my new laptop, I have changed password several times and reset the mail calander. I might add that mail is not in the sync catagory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-mail/7b31d873-0a4a-453a-a4b3-b664f8ee4101