Windows 10: AOL Instant Messenger discontinued on Dec. 15th 2017

Discus and support AOL Instant Messenger discontinued on Dec. 15th 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As of December 15, 2017, AOL Instant Messenger products and services will be shut down and will no longer work.If you are an AOL member, AOL products... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

AOL Instant Messenger discontinued on Dec. 15th 2017

Read more: AIM will be discontinued on December 15, 2017 - AOL Help

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2017

2. N800 What Instant Messengers dose it use

What Instant Messenger(s) dose the N800 use. i.e Aol Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Yahoo.

mooboy322---01, Dec 13, 2017
  3. nly_fn Win User
    E65

If you look for a multi-headed IM client, one example is EQO. They support Google Talk, AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, Jabber, Yahoo! Messenger, and Windows Live Messenger.

www.EQO.com

nly_fn, Dec 13, 2017
Thema:

AOL Instant Messenger discontinued on Dec. 15th 2017

1. AOL Instant Messenger discontinued on Dec. 15th 2017 - Similar Threads - AOL Instant Messenger

2. Windows update 15th Dec 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update 15th Dec 2018: You did an update yesterday, the first I knew was a message stating you would be restarting.... now Today, I cannot find files (yet again what is it with your updates and deleting files). Where are they. One especially is pinned on Excel and now doesn't exist. It has a...
  3. Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly: HI Guys Since the latest Anniversary Update, i have two Store Apps that will not run, Facebook and FB Messenger. I can install open login page but after entering details both do the same they close down!!!. I have followed several leads the fix app from Microsoft...
  4. Npcap Loopback Adapter (Dec 2017 Win 10 Update) interfering with VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Npcap Loopback Adapter (Dec 2017 Win 10 Update) interfering with VPN?: Hi, Over the last few weeks I have been having endless problems in using my VPN (PIA) via its Win 10 App. The VPN has been informed of the problem. I have also noticed that a recent Win 10 Update installed something called Npcap Loopback Adapter. After searching on the...
  5. Watch the Game Awards 2017 Live Dec. 7th

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the Game Awards 2017 Live Dec. 7th: The Game Awards 2017 live show will air from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Thursday December 7th, 2017- 9PM ET/ 6PM PT. Celebrate the best games and gamers of 2017 and get a preview of the most anticipated games of the future. The Game Awards will be streamed on a...
  6. Office Live Meeting Service End of Life on Dec. 31, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Office Live Meeting Service End of Life on Dec. 31, 2017: If your company is using Office Live Meeting, we have some important reminders for you. We’ve been working hard to get Skype for Business and Skype Meeting Broadcast ready with new conversation and meeting features, so we’re inviting you to begin the migration from Live...
  7. March 15th 2017 Update KB3150513 for Windows 10 Version 1607

in Windows 10 News
    March 15th 2017 Update KB3150513 for Windows 10 Version 1607: Compatibility definition update KB3150513 now available via Windows Update for Windows 10 Version 1607. To manually download: *Arrow Download KB3150513 from Microsoft Update Catalog [img] Latest compatibility definition update for Windows Introduction...
  8. Windows 10 issues after Dec.2017 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 issues after Dec.2017 upgrade: Hello, Every since a big update in late Dec. I have had an issue with explorer becoming unresponsive, most notably nothing happens when you click the start button, other things become sluggish and flaky also. I have found a temporary fix but I would like to know what is...
  9. OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive.live.com currently having issues Dec. 17, 2017: Title: OneDrive web application issue User Impact: Users may be unable to access the OneDrive web application located at Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.. More info: Affected users may encounter an error which states,...
  10. Adobe Reader XI/Acrobat XI end of support 15th Oct 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Reader XI/Acrobat XI end of support 15th Oct 2017: As outlined in the Adobe Support Lifecycle Policy, Adobe provides five years of product support from the general availability date of Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader. In line with that policy, support for Adobe Acrobat 11.x and Adobe Reader 11.x will end on October 15, 2017....