Windows 10: AOL new program

Discus and support AOL new program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have an older version of AOL on my computer and need to update it. I have tried several way and still nothing? What am I doing wrong. ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaniceN87, Jul 3, 2020.

1. JaniceN87 Win User

AOL new program

Hi,

I have an older version of AOL on my computer and need to update it. I have tried several way and still nothing?

What am I doing wrong. ????

JN

:)

JaniceN87, Jul 3, 2020

2. Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 3, 2020
  3. AOL will soon be free.

That reminds me of the time I told AOL tech support exactly what was wrong with AOL 9.0 (to be precise, the processes that allowed AOL to run operated like malware, and automatically restarted themselves). They didn't speak for like five minutes, and then said "thanks for reporting the problem...until then, please run AOL Spyware Protection to eliminate pesky start up services" *Wtf :wtf:. Oh yeah and according to my Mom, the reasons to run AOL are:
    • Parental controls (useless and easily bypassable).
    • Easiest E-mail interface (I can't argue with an opinion).
    • Security (If they aren't unneccessary, they are easily replaced by better performing freeware).

zekrahminator, Jul 3, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

AOL new program

AOL Gold Problem - Delayed Sign On

The steps that you've made I'm not able to follow.
    There is no registration required to run V2.
    The problem that you reported is with using AOL software.
    How come you've switched to browsers?
    AOL software should not take you out of clean boot.
    Maybe there are others that can follow your steps.
    Images were requested but none were posted to see what you did or did not do.

Consider the clean install that you posted from AOL.
    Then install the AOL software.
    You can then compare current to clean install.
    If clean install is no better you can the restore the Macrium image.

zbook, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

AOL new program

1. AOL new program - Similar Threads - AOL program

2. aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails: Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper right hand corner to remove it after the fact.i was hoping someone here might know how to prevent the image to begin with....
  3. aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails: Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper right hand corner to remove it after the fact.i was hoping someone here might know how to prevent the image to begin with....
  4. Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender: Hello,I have AOL and someone whom I don't know well sent me an attachment. Is it possible to scan the attachment and/or email with Windows Defender? If I download the attachment to my desktop, I think -- am not sure -- that I can scan it for viruses, but I'm, again,not sure...
  5. Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender

Can I Virus Scan an AOL mail attachment with Windows Defender: Hello,I have AOL and someone whom I don't know well sent me an attachment. Is it possible to scan the attachment and/or email with Windows Defender? If I download the attachment to my desktop, I think -- am not sure -- that I can scan it for viruses, but I'm, again,not sure...
  6. How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?: I use a Dell Precision M6300 laptop running 32-bit Windows 10 OS. I recently had to change its hard drive and re-install all software on to the new drive, including my properly authorised! copy of Outlook 2019, designated Microsoft Outlook 2019 MSO 16.0.12527.20460 32-bit,...
  7. How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?

How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?: I use a Dell Precision M6300 laptop running 32-bit Windows 10 OS. I recently had to change its hard drive and re-install all software on to the new drive, including my properly authorised! copy of Outlook 2019, designated Microsoft Outlook 2019 MSO 16.0.12527.20460 32-bit,...
  8. How do I set up a new POP email account with AOL on Outlook 2019?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to connect Outlook to my AOL email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Outlook to my AOL email: How do I connect Outlook to my AOL email Account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-outlook-to-my-aol-email/ed04d7bb-c639-497b-a3fb-5382ae5b7372
  10. 2 AOL programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 AOL programs: I have been using AOL Gold since it came out. I thought I had deleted AOL 9.8 from my computer, and for awhile I had no signs of it being present on the computer. Over the past week, however, the old AOL 9.8 account pops open at the start of my log-in. Not only this, but an...