Windows 10: AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk

Discus and support AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi there Any of you using WINPE version of the AOMEI Free backup (create directly from W10) and you find you are missing drivers for example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jimbo45, Feb 4, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk

Hi there

Any of you using WINPE version of the AOMEI Free backup (create directly from W10) and you find you are missing drivers for example Wireless. I created my boot USB on a W10 desktop with no Wireless card.

Anyway here's how to do it. I can't do it on the laptop directly that HAS wireless because it's a VM so the network cardis a Virtual NIC and not wireless. !!!

Add Additional Drivers to AOMEI Backupper WinPE Disc - aomeitech

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 4, 2015
  2. Ivy336289 Win User

Black screen and automatic reboot after Windows 10 update

maybe, your computer is corrupted. now, the most important thing is to reduce the data loss.

in the original post, you said you cannot go to safe mode. thus, i suggest you creating a bootable media using a third-party tool like AOMEI Backupper and

backup files
    in WinPE environment. you can choose to backup entire disk, then restore certain files with this software.

after backing up files, you are supposed to create an installation media via media creation tool and reinstall your operating system.

Ivy336289, Feb 4, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    How to extend (CAOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk :) disk?

I have never seen this message in AOMEI, it must be new since the Creators Upgrade. I would heed the warning, but I would be wary of resizing your partition with WinPE

If you want to create a WinPE Bootable drive -
    Click HERE
    for a full step-by-step!

DaveM121, Feb 4, 2015
Thema:

AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk

1. AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk - Similar Threads - AOMEI Backup Winpe

2. DISM error 267 when trying to add drivers to WinPE setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM error 267 when trying to add drivers to WinPE setup: Hello, I'm trying create a new image and I'm having issues running basic DISM commands following MS documentation. This same documentation has worked before without issue. Not sure what I'm missing or doing wrong. Error 267 - "Unable to access the image. Make sure that the...
  3. DISM error 267 when trying to add drivers to WinPE setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM error 267 when trying to add drivers to WinPE setup: Hello, I'm trying create a new image and I'm having issues running basic DISM commands following MS documentation. This same documentation has worked before without issue. Not sure what I'm missing or doing wrong. Error 267 - "Unable to access the image. Make sure that the...
  4. DISM error 267 when trying to add drivers to WinPE setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem to add WinPE in UEFI Flash drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem to add WinPE in UEFI Flash drive: I've made windows 10 bootable flash drive (Legacy) and added WinPE with EasyBCD to it. It's working fine. Now I've made UEFI bootable flash drive, working fine. Same way I've added WinPE with EasyBCD. But it's not working. after Loading files.... my WinPE is not booting. How...
  6. Tried everything! Cant add a driver letter/initialise disk for Seagate Backup Plus

Tried everything! Cant add a driver letter/initialise disk for Seagate Backup Plus: Hi, I've tried all the troubleshooting disk management ideas; the Seagate Backup Plus lights up but doesn't show up on windows. So in Disk Management everything is fine for windows 10 {I'm using an Asus x555} but the Seagate doesn't have a name and I can't put one in....
  7. Deciding between AOMEI or Macrium...basic Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Deciding between AOMEI or Macrium...basic Backup: Hello I've been following Windows 10 forum on and off and after we got a new PC and went from Win 7 to Win 10 I figured I'd join and start asking questions. We got a new PC...Cyberpower having issues with a HP and Windows 7...hardware and software. We really haven't put...
  8. Aomei backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Aomei backup: I am trying Aomei backup. When I click on the disc backup it appears that both MBR and C:\ are included but the next step, even after adding the word add, seems to include only C:\. Does anyone know if this invisible MBR is included in the back up? I also would like to ask...
  9. Extra Audio Drivers

Extra Audio Drivers: Hi, For some reason, I have tons of audio drivers installed on my PC, as shown in the second picture. However, in the Device Manager, it only shows 2, and in the Playback Devices, none even with the Disabled and Disconnected Devices boxes checked. This happened after I...
  10. Issues with creating WinPE disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with creating WinPE disk: Hi all I am following some microsoft documentation that says to use the command Wpeutil createpagefile C:\pagefile /size=256wpeutil is not recognized is what I get. Here is where I found the microsoft page. Install Windows PE - Windows 10 hardware dev under install...