aomei backupper rescue media: no mouse or keyboard

Discus and support aomei backupper rescue media: no mouse or keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know if this is specific to windows 10, but I discovered that when booting from the aomei rescue media, whether CD or flashdrive, I ran into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shmu26, Jul 7, 2015.

1. shmu26 Win User

I don't know if this is specific to windows 10, but I discovered that when booting from the aomei rescue media, whether CD or flashdrive, I ran into a tough problem: no mouse or keyboard. Impossible to do anything. And since Aomei doesn't offer pre-OS, you are pretty much stuck.

even though the keyboard worked fine to navigate the BIOS options, when I got to aomei, no go.

but with macrium reflect, I found that the mouse and keyboard works fine in pre-OS, as well as in rescue media.

while on the subject of mouse and keyboard support, I found it lacking also in the native windows recovery environment. When I booted into advanced options and chose troubleshoot startup issues, I found myself without any way to input. I couldn't even choose which user account to use, which is stage one.

:)

shmu26, Jul 7, 2015
  2. GordonB-P Win User

Win10 prevents 3rd party backup programs from creating a bootable iso

never heard of Aomei backupper pro.

Try Rufus. Never failed me yet...

Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way

GordonB-P, Jul 7, 2015
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    Win10 prevents 3rd party backup programs from creating a bootable iso

Win10 prevents 3rd party backup programs from creating a bootable iso.

Aomei backupper pro, creating linux boot media gets stuck at 99% complete, another

win10 mess with linux on vm from the store !!!!!!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

kjl1956, Jul 7, 2015
Thema:

1. aomei backupper rescue media: no mouse or keyboard - Similar Threads - aomei backupper rescue

2. how do I turn on the keyboard backlight?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I turn on the keyboard backlight?: In the process of changing settings, I accidentally turned off the keyboard backlight so I cannot see it in the dark anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-on-the-keyboard-backlight/b363df38-bacf-4bf7-b125-2c75bc1dc937
  3. Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse without Borders stopped working after Windows 10 update: Windows 10 did update, then MWB would not connect as before. I restored using Restore Point, and problem was fixed. After next Update, returned and have not been able to get it to work since (lost Restore Point due to memory not being set high enough.) Have tried deleteing...
  4. Windows 10 Pro USB Mouse and Keyboard Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro USB Mouse and Keyboard Failure: I upgraded my Dell Windows 10 Pro two weeks ago to the 8000 Version build and found that my USB Mouse and Keyboard were no longer operational. After several restarts and power downs, did some searching on internet, Found many users having same problems after upgrade, but...
  5. Copy win 10 usinf media copy and installing on VMBox on the same computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copy win 10 usinf media copy and installing on VMBox on the same computer: Hello, I have created a Win 10 media DVD and want to use it on a Oracles VM Virtual Box. My production code/serial number is being requested. So I stopped the installation. Do I need a new license for a win10 Pro installation under VM? Thank you for any assistance...
  6. Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.: I got this problem for about 2 months now. My keyboard and mouse keep freezing, I always plugged my keyboard and mouse on rear panel, it freezes after about 10 minutes of using. I tried to use new keyboard and mouse still freeze again. After it freeze, I plugged it to front...
  7. Win10 freezing at random - no BSOD - frozen mouse - continued HDD activity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 freezing at random - no BSOD - frozen mouse - continued HDD activity: I am struggling with a new issue in the past several months. No hardware changes to my machine. Win10 64bit freezes at random times. Sometimes in the middle of me working in a program (random), and other times, like this morning, when I logged in and left the room having...
  8. Windows 10 installation on laptop (keyboard and mouse not working)

Windows 10 installation on laptop (keyboard and mouse not working): I had a hard drive fail on a Hp Pavilion x360-15-bk152nr. I replaced the Stock HHD 1 TB with a 500GB SSD. I downloaded the Operating System Windows 10 home from the microsoft website onto a USB, trying to keep the computers system to spec Windows 10 home is what the computer...
  9. Dvorak keyboard

Dvorak keyboard: I use both QWERTY and Dvorak keyboard layout settings. I haven’t had any issues with switching keyboard settings before. It was enough to press WINDOWS + SPACE. But a few days ago this feature stopped working and I cannot find Dvorak keyboard in my computer. I tried to...
  10. Media player

Media player: Media player shows an error after trying to burn an audio CD "Unexpected error...make sure media player installed correctly or disc is not damaged". Ran trouble shooter for configuration: "Configuration may not be correctly installed"; Ran trouble shooter for Library:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aomei backupper keyboard mouse