Windows 10: Aomei Backupper Restore Problem

Discus and support Aomei Backupper Restore Problem in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Aomei Backupper Professional Verion 5.3.0 installed. (Windows Version in my Signature) Everything seems to work ok until I try to RESTORE System Image.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by JohnBurns, Nov 2, 2019.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Aomei Backupper Restore Problem

Aomei Backupper Professional Verion 5.3.0 installed. (Windows Version in my Signature) Everything seems to work ok until I try to RESTORE System Image. When the restore process gets to the "select destination for the file you wish to restore" screen. The only drive showing is the one on which I saved the image (D). My Windows installed disk (C)is not showing as a choice to select . Does anyone know how to make it show the proper destination disk as a selection? I have contacted Aomei Support, but so far I haven't received a solution. Thanks, John

:)

JohnBurns, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Stigg Win User

AOMEI Backupper

I am a long time user of Image For Windows and Macrium Reflect, but in the past few months, I have been testing AOMEI Backupper. I think the main reasons that I started exploring other backup options are:
    1. I am a data security freak, and love imaging applications. *Smile
    2. Since Macrium Reflect 7, there have been some issues with it. Mainly CBT related. I also had my first failure about 6 months ago, but Image For Windows saved me. *Cool

I like the simple interface of AOMEI Backupper, and it loads fast in Windows. And so far, it hasn't let me down. It also uses a separate UEFI and Legacy boot media, depending on your system.

Incidentally, AOMEI Backupper 5.0 has just been released.

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?

Stigg, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Stigg Win User
    AOMEI Backupper

There are plenty of good AOMEI deals around at the moment.

This deal gives you AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional with lifetime upgrades for 2 PCs, plus a free 3 month license of AOMEI Backupper Professional for 2 PCs. Once you install the 3 month licensed version of AOMEI Backupper Professional, you are immediately presented with a 50% off deal for AOMEI Backupper Professional with lifetime upgrades for 2 PCs.

There are other good deals with 50 and 60% off, but I didn't see one that included AOMEI Backupper Professional with lifetime upgrades for 2 PCs.

Stigg, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Fixer Win User

AOMEI Backupper

I've been having problems with MR too - unable to create rescue media for 7.2. Pressed for time I too resorted to AOMEI Backupper and have found it easy to navigate and quite fast. However I still have to prove that it does restore the MBR and boot files when restoring a disk image, as I have had a failure. I was messing about and the laptop became unbootable. No problem I thought, restore the last AOMEI image. However it still didn't boot and I ended up doing a clean install.

Fixer, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Aomei Backupper Restore Problem - Similar Threads - Aomei Backupper Restore

2. AOMEI Backupper

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AOMEI Backupper: I am a long time user of Image For Windows and Macrium Reflect, but in the past few months, I have been testing AOMEI Backupper. I think the main reasons that I started exploring other backup options are: I am a data security freak, and love imaging applications. *Smile Since...
  3. BSOD when AOMEI Backupper starts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when AOMEI Backupper starts: Have had two occurrences of this BSOD but since the AOMEI product has previously been running for quite some time with no problem I think this was triggered by something else. I suspect that it has something to do with the "sleep" facility used by aVast Clean Up. 112535
  4. Is AOMEI BackUpperFull.exe safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is AOMEI BackUpperFull.exe safe?: I recently had my PC technician over to try to backup my pc. He went and got a program called Aomei Backupper. On the site it strangely had the option to download from Cnet so he did. In the end it wasn't to our liking cause it was limited in what it could do so we...
  5. Help needed with AOMEI Backupper

Help needed with AOMEI Backupper: I have just got up the momentum to do a system backup only to find Backupper (Standard) is not showing the C drive. It shows other drives, including the target USB. But it says the program cannot find the system partition. If I try another option it displays all the connected...
  6. BSOD ATTEMPTED_ SWITCH_FROM_DPC while using AOMEI Backupper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ATTEMPTED_ SWITCH_FROM_DPC while using AOMEI Backupper: I have previously backed up successfully without issues. Last night I tried backing up, expecting to see successful completion in the morning, but instead I found my computer had restarted. I downloaded the latest version of AOMEI Backupper & tried again. This time I was...
  7. Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5

Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5: AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5 is free today. Key features: System, disk, partition, files and folders backup and restore; Restore a system backup image to dissimilar hardware; Support full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups; System and disk clone for OS...
  8. Aomei Backupper Pro free

Aomei Backupper Pro free: You can get Aomei Backupper Pro on giveaway. The key given at the link also works for the just released Backupper Pro v4.0.2 Seems to be going to the 8th January. AOMEI Backupper Professional Giveaway 73717
  9. AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition for Lifetime – Unlimited Giveaway

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition for Lifetime – Unlimited Giveaway: Hi all fellow members, While Macrium Image is still my Favourite Imaging and backup software I have been testing AOMEI Backupper. I have found on http://www.thewindowsclub.com/giveaw...sional-edition a free pro giveaway of [img] Download here:...
  10. aomei backupper rescue media: no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    aomei backupper rescue media: no mouse or keyboard: I don't know if this is specific to windows 10, but I discovered that when booting from the aomei rescue media, whether CD or flashdrive, I ran into a tough problem: no mouse or keyboard. Impossible to do anything. And since Aomei doesn't offer pre-OS, you are pretty much...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aomei trustworthy

2. aomei backupper no screen just audio

3. aomei backupper restore problems

4. aomei probleme boot windows lettre,
  5. restore screen freezes in aomei ,
  6. aomei backupper uefi boot fail,
  7. aomei problems,
  8. aomei backupper didnt back up windows winre,
  9. aomei backupper errorcode 4182,
  10. aomei backupper safe,
  11. aomei backupper no mouse and keyboard,