Windows 10: AOMEI File Sync problem with each Windows Feature Update.

Discus and support AOMEI File Sync problem with each Windows Feature Update. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I've encountered an issue with File Sync (which is like Windows own File History) where I find that each time a Windows Feature Update comes along,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Mooly, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Mooly Win User

AOMEI File Sync problem with each Windows Feature Update.

I've encountered an issue with File Sync (which is like Windows own File History) where I find that each time a Windows Feature Update comes along, File Sync is broken and reports that it can not write to the destination.

File Sync is set to run at 18:00 daily and it works faultlessly until the above occurs. Once this happens I find there is nothing I can do short of deleting the task and setting a new one. The task is 'editable' and yet even reselecting the correct destination doesn't work.

I've no idea why this happens and am really looking for a bit of inspiration although I have also submitted a help request to AOMEI as well.

Normal disk backups have no issue continuing after a Feature Update, just AOMEI's File Sync.

AOMEI File Sync problem with each Windows Feature Update. [​IMG]

:)

Mooly, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Apr 28, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Apr 28, 2019
  4. AOMEI File Sync problem with each Windows Feature Update.

The Aomei Partition Manager

Is Aomei Partition Assistant safe to use?

I have seen previous posts about problems with safe mode, too.

If you suggest a different software, please link me.

Thanks, Dare

DareDeveloper, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

AOMEI File Sync problem with each Windows Feature Update.

1. AOMEI File Sync problem with each Windows Feature Update. - Similar Threads - AOMEI File Sync

2. Syncing updated files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing updated files: hi I'm new to OneDrive and I have a question.what if a file has been backed up but its updated example: a txt. file has been backed up and after that i change it a little bit is it going to also update the backed up file? sorry my english was bad, please understand....
  3. Syncing updated files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing updated files: hi I'm new to OneDrive and I have a question.what if a file has been backed up but its updated example: a txt. file has been backed up and after that i change it a little bit is it going to also update the backed up file? sorry my english was bad, please understand....
  4. Syncing updated files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Aomei Backupper Restore Problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Aomei Backupper Restore Problem: Aomei Backupper Professional Verion 5.3.0 installed. (Windows Version in my Signature) Everything seems to work ok until I try to RESTORE System Image. When the restore process gets to the "select destination for the file you wish to restore" screen. The only drive showing is...
  6. Windows feature update problems, Libraries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows feature update problems, Libraries: How do I get rid of an empty Music library, that a windows 10 feature update, installed in my Pictures library?? When I right click it, there is NO delete option. [ATTACH] This 1809 feature update on Jan 26th, 2019 also inserted Shortcuts to my Music, Picture, and Video...
  7. Is AOMEI BackUpperFull.exe safe?

Is AOMEI BackUpperFull.exe safe?: I recently had my PC technician over to try to backup my pc. He went and got a program called Aomei Backupper. On the site it strangely had the option to download from Cnet so he did. In the end it wasn't to our liking cause it was limited in what it could do so we...
  8. Help needed with AOMEI Backupper

Help needed with AOMEI Backupper: I have just got up the momentum to do a system backup only to find Backupper (Standard) is not showing the C drive. It shows other drives, including the target USB. But it says the program cannot find the system partition. If I try another option it displays all the connected...
  9. Aomei Backupper Pro free

Aomei Backupper Pro free: You can get Aomei Backupper Pro on giveaway. The key given at the link also works for the just released Backupper Pro v4.0.2 Seems to be going to the 8th January. AOMEI Backupper Professional Giveaway 73717
  10. AOMEI Backerupper

AOMEI Backerupper: Just did a clean install of the latest Win10 and tried to install Backerupper but with the latest (1607) of Win 10 the OS is really tightened up on installing any software with un-signed drivers......... My motherboard will not allow turning off of Secure Boot so there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aomei backupper rpc

2. aomei file sync error not enough room on disk