Windows 10: AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition - free for 21 hrs, Bitsdujour

Discus and support AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition - free for 21 hrs, Bitsdujour in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition Hard Drive Software 100% [img] 129680 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dalchina, Mar 27, 2019.

1. dalchina Win User

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition - free for 21 hrs, Bitsdujour

dalchina, Mar 27, 2019
  2. SIW2 Win User
  3. The Aomei Partition Manager

Is Aomei Partition Assistant safe to use?

I have seen previous posts about problems with safe mode, too.

If you suggest a different software, please link me.

Thanks, Dare

DareDeveloper, Mar 27, 2019
  4. SIW2 Win User

Aomei Backupper Pro free

Aomei Partition Assistant Pro is also on
    giveaway - only till the end of 1/1/17

Thema:

1. AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition - free for 21 hrs, Bitsdujour - Similar Threads - AOMEI Partition Assistant

2. Blank Screen After Failed Merge of Partitions Using AOMEI Partition Assistant

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blank Screen After Failed Merge of Partitions Using AOMEI Partition Assistant: I have recently tried to merge my C and D System Partition is G Partitions using AOMEI Partition Assistant . It started in PreOS mode but after some time it failed saying you could press any key to exit setup. I pressed space key and it restarted my system. Now windows...
  3. Free today Aomei Partition Assistant Pro 8.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free today Aomei Partition Assistant Pro 8.5: Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily - includes creating a bootable disk too. 146751
  4. Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition - free 24 hrs 27-9-19

Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition - free 24 hrs 27-9-19: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% Features of Hard Disk Sentinel (standard) - HDD health and temperature monitoring 141335
  5. AOMEI Partition Wizard What a POS !!!!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AOMEI Partition Wizard What a POS !!!!: Hi folks I can´t say this enough but this (AOMEI) is about the worst POS I've ever seen for so called sensible software which does absolutely NOTHING it says on the tin It lists as one of its features that it can extend a Windows partition without requiring a re-boot --...
  6. Error Cloning HD to SSD with AOMEI Partition Assistant, Error Code 5

Error Cloning HD to SSD with AOMEI Partition Assistant, Error Code 5: I'm trying to close my HD to an SSD with AOMEI Partition Assistant. It errored out right at the end with Error Code 5. It could not lock the volume. I rebooted as the instructions said and nothing. When plugged into USB it is indeed cloned but as D:. I tried swapping it out...
  7. Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5

Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5: AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5 is free today. Key features: System, disk, partition, files and folders backup and restore; Restore a system backup image to dissimilar hardware; Support full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups; System and disk clone for OS...
  8. Macrium and AOMEI...but Veeam Free?

Macrium and AOMEI...but Veeam Free?: Hi guys, since it seems that everybody is disappointed with Acronis for the way is taking with True Image (years ago it saved my life many times, but last test with 2018 with his linux bootable rescue media meesed up my boot configuration), I decided to drop, and look for...
  9. Aomei Backupper Pro free

Aomei Backupper Pro free: You can get Aomei Backupper Pro on giveaway. The key given at the link also works for the just released Backupper Pro v4.0.2 Seems to be going to the 8th January. AOMEI Backupper Professional Giveaway 73717
  10. Aomei Partition Assist Pro Free

Aomei Partition Assist Pro Free: There is a giveaway of the Pro version 6.0 WinX DVD?????????Digiarty?6???????????2016Xmas???????????? 73359