Windows 10: Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

Discus and support Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Aorus Laptop that won’t allow me to restart it, I click restart, it turns back on, but freezes on the Aorus logo, it’s causing major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SirCharles ll, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

Hello, I have an Aorus Laptop that won’t allow me to restart it, I click restart, it turns back on, but freezes on the Aorus logo, it’s causing major issues because I can’t update drivers and such because it crashes on restart. I’ve unplugged everything, factory reset it, reinstalled windows 10 from scratch, I’m at the end of my tether with it.

:)

SirCharles ll, Mar 5, 2022
  2. Tenforo Active Member

AORUS Build

Build finished..Now enjoying playing DOOM

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 051.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 052.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 053.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 054.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 055.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 056.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 057.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 058.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 059.jpg

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo 060.jpg

Thanks

Tenforo, Mar 5, 2022
  3. Gigabyte teasing their Aorus motherboard

If it is as good as Aorus laptop lineup, then I can probably deal with an excess of LEDs.

silentbogo, Mar 5, 2022
Thema:

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

1. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo - Similar Threads - Aorus Laptop Freezing

2. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  3. Pc freeze on Aorus screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freeze on Aorus screen: I have a pc that freezes on the Aorus screen. My Specs are a ryzen 9 5900x, 324x8 corsair vengeance ram, aorus b550 pro ac, 1000w evga, 250gb samsung 970 evo plusboot drive, 1tb wd hdd, 1tb teamgroup ssd, and a tuf 3090. Everytime i try to boot to windows, repair tool, or usb...
  4. Pc freeze on Aorus screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze on Aorus screen: I have a pc that freezes on the Aorus screen. My Specs are a ryzen 9 5900x, 324x8 corsair vengeance ram, aorus b550 pro ac, 1000w evga, 250gb samsung 970 evo plusboot drive, 1tb wd hdd, 1tb teamgroup ssd, and a tuf 3090. Everytime i try to boot to windows, repair tool, or usb...
  5. Pc freeze on Aorus screen

6. My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit: I got a new gaming pc in 3 months agoWell at febuary 18th 2023 at 9 am i played video games then at 11am i turned of my pc and then at night i turned on my pc and i see aorus logo and it keeps taking me to aorus menu and i cant leave and i cant go to windows 11 menu and i...
  7. My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit

My PC is stuck at aorus logo and takes me to aorus setting menu and i cant exit: I got a new gaming pc in 3 months agoWell at febuary 18th 2023 at 9 am i played video games then at 11am i turned of my pc and then at night i turned on my pc and i see aorus logo and it keeps taking me to aorus menu and i cant leave and i cant go to windows 11 menu and i...
  8. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo: Hello, I have an Aorus Laptop that won’t allow me to restart it, I click restart, it turns back on, but freezes on the Aorus logo, it’s causing major issues because I can’t update drivers and such because it crashes on restart. I’ve unplugged everything, factory reset it,...
  9. Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aorus Laptop Freezing on Aorus Logo: Hello, I have an Aorus Laptop that won’t allow me to restart it, I click restart, it turns back on, but freezes on the Aorus logo, it’s causing major issues because I can’t update drivers and such because it crashes on restart. I’ve unplugged everything, factory reset it,...
  10. X570 aorus xtreme

in Windows 10 Support
    X570 aorus xtreme: Get error messages for the last two days as you see in the attached image After deletion CCLENER software does not emulate, and no other solution I found! Requests your assistance or by referring to free software to remove file scraps Or referral to the process (LIST) that...