Windows 10: apache local server not worked

Discus and support apache local server not worked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; showing this message 3:46:48 [Apache] Status change detected: stopped 13:46:48 [Apache] Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly. 13:46:48 [Apache]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AhmadHeskol, Feb 5, 2019.

1. apache local server not worked

showing this message

3:46:48 [Apache] Status change detected: stopped

13:46:48 [Apache] Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.

13:46:48 [Apache] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,

13:46:48 [Apache] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.

13:46:48 [Apache] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check

13:46:48 [Apache] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues

13:46:48 [Apache] If you need more help, copy and post this

13:46:48 [Apache] entire log window on the forums

:)

AhmadHeskol, Feb 5, 2019

2. web server apache is not working

Hello Preet,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the apache server is not working. We will help you.

As this is a third party application and you are facing issues with this software, I suggest you to
    contact the apache support and check if it helps.

Refer: Apache software contact support

Hope it helps. Keep us poste to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 5, 2019
  3. web server apache is not working

I had downloaded a web server Apache but its not working.

Firstly it opens and then again close.

Tell me some solution.

preetaulakh, Feb 5, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

apache local server not worked

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

apache local server not worked

1. apache local server not worked - Similar Threads - apache local server

2. About the relationship between Apache Web Server and Windows accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About the relationship between Apache Web Server and Windows accounts: Hi,I'm using Windows 10 Pro and have Apache Web Server installed. And my friends/customers are connecting purely over HTTP.* Question:If my customers are connecting to Apache Web Server via http, are they subject to any access restrictions related to their Windows account?For...
  3. About the relationship between Apache Web Server and Windows accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About the relationship between Apache Web Server and Windows accounts: Hi,I'm using Windows 10 Pro and have Apache Web Server installed. And my friends/customers are connecting purely over HTTP.* Question:If my customers are connecting to Apache Web Server via http, are they subject to any access restrictions related to their Windows account?For...
  4. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apache Editor: I run Apache edit and have a problem. I want to take a screen shot of the problem but don't know how to do that. Can some please inform me how to take a screen shot? ThanksKEN...
  5. Regarding Apache Web Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regarding Apache Web Server: I have a domain and I have a website hosted on my Apache Web Server and I can access it by entering my IP in the browser so now how can I assign the domain which I have bought to that IP so that everyone in world can access it?...
  6. XAMPP (Apache,MySQL,PHP web server)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XAMPP (Apache,MySQL,PHP web server): Hi folks Anybody tried installing XAMPP for using as a Web server (can also install things like word press etc on it). I usually don't like integrated packages but there's so many different versions of perl, phy etc out there currently that installing "classically" (e.g on...
  7. Apache web server error XAMPP Control Panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apache web server error XAMPP Control Panel: While downloading WordPress as under error is occurred Problem detected! 4:23:14 PM [Apache] Port 80 in use by ""C:\Bitnami\WOE8F0~1\apache2\bin\httpd.exe" -k runservice" with PID 5648! 4:23:14 PM [Apache] Apache WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!...
  8. Apache server cannot start up on port 8888

Apache server cannot start up on port 8888: The device or resource localhost is not set up to accept connections on port "8888". Contact your network administrator Completed The computer or device you are trying to reach is available, but it doesn’t support what you’re trying to do. This might be a configuration...
  9. Apache

Apache: I want to remove Apache from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apache/1e5a4b27-7f29-4fef-8822-97303f74d436
  10. Savings Cool won't uninstall, displays Apache server website.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Savings Cool won't uninstall, displays Apache server website.: I've gone to my control panel, file explorer, and all that, and whenever I try to hit the Uninstall/Modify button, it takes me to an Apache website. I don't know what to do, as I'm not too well versed in computers. If someone could help, that would mean a lot! By the way, I'm...