Windows 10: Apache open office question.

Discus and support Apache open office question. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I registered at the O O forum and they solved my problem immediately. They gave me a phrase to copy and paste into my search box which led me to my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Fred22, Sep 30, 2016.

1. simrick Win User

Apache open office question.

Glad you got it sorted. Perhaps you could share the phrase/instructions for others that may come and read this thread?
    Please mark the thread as solved.

simrick, Oct 1, 2016
  2. Fred22 Win User

I can't remember what the phrase was , but when I have time, I'll try to find it on the O O forum and share it here.

Fred22, Oct 1, 2016
  3. simrick Win User
    That would be great, thanks.

simrick, Oct 1, 2016
  4. Fred22 Win User

Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer Address Bar and press Enter. Delete or Rename the "user" folder. Start OpenOffice.

This is the phrase. I just pasted it into the start search box (Cortana), not in file explorer, and then followed the directions. Hope this helps.

Fred22, Oct 1, 2016
  5. simrick Win User
    Thanks. That makes perfect sense. *Smile

simrick, Oct 1, 2016
  6. Fred22 Win User
    You're more than welcome.

Fred22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Apache open office question. - Similar Threads - Apache open office

2. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apache Editor: I am using the Apache Editor and want to print something in landscape. How do it tell it to do that?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apache-editor/0eef8218-6782-4665-bab1-873840da66ab
  3. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apache Editor: I am using Apache editor and somehow it has become corrupted. Don't ask me how it has become corrupted, but it has. Does anyone know where I can download a fresh copy of Apache editor? ThanksKEN...
  4. Apache Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apache Editor: I run Apache edit and have a problem. I want to take a screen shot of the problem but don't know how to do that. Can some please inform me how to take a screen shot? ThanksKEN...
  5. Apache Open Office with OCR?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apache Open Office with OCR?: I have big problems with my thumbs and therefore I can't write at all or only a little (worn out joints, etc.). On the PC I have Apache Open Office on it, but how can I edit scanned documents with this program to fill in, if it does not work how do I have to do it (free...
  6. Cannot save Apache Open Office files, or create new folder, on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot save Apache Open Office files, or create new folder, on windows 10: I am not able to save files or create new folders ever since getting remote access assistance with canon printer installation. I have installed a new copy of Apache Open Office, and uninstalled the canon printer to try to troubleshoot the problem....
  7. Open Office Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Open Office Question: I just joined, so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I bought a Dell laptop several months ago and my son put Open Office on it for me to use. I am familiar with doing spreadsheets from when I used MS Excel, but now I can't seem to locate on Open Office how to do...
  8. Open Office Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Office Question: I just joined, so I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I bought a Dell laptop several months ago and my son put Open Office on it for me to use. I am familiar with doing spreadsheets from when I used MS Excel, but now I can't seem to locate on Open Office how to do...
  9. Open Office Question

in Windows 10 Support
  10. Apache

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apache: I want to remove Apache from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apache/1e5a4b27-7f29-4fef-8822-97303f74d436