Windows 10: Apache Open Office with OCR?

Discus and support Apache Open Office with OCR? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have big problems with my thumbs and therefore I can't write at all or only a little (worn out joints, etc.). On the PC I have Apache Open Office on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rosekarla64, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Apache Open Office with OCR?

I have big problems with my thumbs and therefore I can't write at all or only a little (worn out joints, etc.). On the PC I have Apache Open Office on it, but how can I edit scanned documents with this program to fill in, if it does not work how do I have to do it (free programs), who can help me?

:)

rosekarla64, Jul 10, 2020

2. Apache open office

Hello Microsoft Community, I would like to have permission to use Apache open office to make a list of my medications for my doctor and print it to give to my doctor, do I have permission to do so? Thank you RC

* Moved from Community Participation Center

R44#4&C7-7.7, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Trying to download free Apache open office

I am trying to download free Apache open office which I have had before until something went haywire on my laptop, but it seems to be blocked

EricGribby, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Apache Open Office with OCR?

Apache

Hi Blue

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Click Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

Navigate to the default Apache installation directory, for example, C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache or wherever apache.exe is located.

You can CD Program Files\Apache Group\Apache

Hit Enter

At the command prompt, type apache -u.

Close the Command Prompt window.

Go to Windows Services and check that Apache is no longer listed as a service.

Press Windows key + R

Type: services.msc

Hit Enter

Uninstall Apache HTTP Server 1.3.26 in Programs and Features

Press Windows key + R

Type: appwiz.cpl

Hit Enter

Scroll through the list.

Delete any Apache installation directories in Windows Explorer, for example, C:\Apache.

Andre for Directly, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Apache Open Office with OCR?

1. Apache Open Office with OCR? - Similar Threads - Apache Open Office

2. OCR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OCR: I'm told I need an OCR so that I can edit scanned in docs. I am completely ignorant of these. Please advise, is this an app are they free and how do they relate to the scanned document ie how do I work them?Many thanksRay.TJ...
  3. OCR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OCR: I'm told I need an OCR so that I can edit scanned in docs. I am completely ignorant of these. Please advise, is this an app are they free and how do they relate to the scanned document ie how do I work them?Many thanksRay.TJ...
  4. OCR

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OCR: I am using Windows professional version and I need to use OCR. Do I have to purchase it or is it hidden somewhere on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ocr/e900e3ca-eb79-4d62-9c6f-b1b89c88d744
  5. OCR

OCR: Is there a safe way to empty the recycle bin of an external drive without the use of Tree Size or other 3rd party. I think once I minimized the screen and after selecting the folder I emptied the recycle bin to Windows desktop bin but cannot remember the steps. I have...
  6. OCR

in Windows 10 Customization
    OCR: Can I OCR a document with Windows 10 Fax and Scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ocr/a3711b96-a40c-4089-a72f-7ea80f92cf2d
  7. OCR

OCR: I checked my posts and don't see OCR so I think this is fresh. I have tried to use OneNote as OCR for the longest time with no success. I have used YouTube videos all of which are different and do not work for me. I have read that One Note's OCR no longer works. I have...
  8. OCR

OCR: Don't know how a site can help with OCR/Optical Character Recognition, usually is a program that comes with scanners or Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax units, mine is ReadIRIS, there's others. Google Keep does it.
  9. Apache open office question.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Apache open office question.: [img] I tried the OpenOffice forum, but could not find the answer to my question. I'm pretty sure there are some here who use this program, so here goes. No matter what I type into the document app, almost everything I type in is indicated as incorrect by the red squigly...
  10. OCR

OCR: I have Office 2010 Home and Student. Is there a way, besides cloud or buying OCR software, to use OCR with Windows 10? I did find "Free OCR" and it is just ok. The price for OCR is very high and it did not come with this printer.I tried Google OCR but I did not want my...