Windows 10: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens

Discus and support APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So lately Ive been having these blue screens when my computer crashes with the error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. It happens a few times a day but when Iam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by neoshark_, Sep 23, 2018.

1. neoshark_ Win User

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens

So lately Ive been having these blue screens when my computer crashes with the error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. It happens a few times a day but when Iam playing games it seems to be occuring way less often. I don't really know what to do fix this as Iam not that smart around this technical stuff.

Would love to hear from someone.

:)

neoshark_, Sep 23, 2018

2. Windows blue screen error apc_index_mismatch when connect N8 to media transfer mode

dear sir,

when we connect nokia N8 to media transfer mode to windows 7

then blue screen error shows in windows apc_index_mismatch

we are not able to transfer music to my N8 from nokia music

please suggest solution

sachin_laxmi, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Stop code APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Hi,

The error you've encounter usually appears when a new hardware was installed on the computer. It could be a USB device that is newly installed. It's recommended that you install and update the device's drivers.

For you to update the driver manually, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Windows key.
    • Click Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand the category where the new device belong.
    • Right-click the device’s name from the list and click Update Driver Software.

If the above steps did not resolve the issue, we suggest that you follow the instructions given to troubleshoot blue screen errors found in this
    article.

For more information regarding the error, refer to this article:
    Bug Check 0x1: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 23, 2018
  4. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens

BSOD APC_INDEX_MISMATCH on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Hi,

This error usually appears when a new hardware was installed on the computer. It could be a USB device that is newly connected to your PC. It's recommended to install the device's latest or updated drivers.

To update the driver manually, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand the category where the new device belong.
    • Right-click the device’s name from the list and click Update Driver Software.

If the above steps did not help, then we suggest that you follow the walk-through troubleshooting to

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

For more information regarding the error, check out
    Bug Check 0x1: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens

1. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens - Similar Threads - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Blue screens

2. Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code: I've been randomly getting these errors with no logical cause. They happen at random times and don't occur when i do a specific action. I had 2 today back to back and one yesterday but before that it was like 2 weeks.I've used Driver Verifier and got no bluescreen when i left...
  3. Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code: I've been randomly getting these errors with no logical cause. They happen at random times and don't occur when i do a specific action. I had 2 today back to back and one yesterday but before that it was like 2 weeks.I've used Driver Verifier and got no bluescreen when i left...
  4. Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen error - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Blue Screen error - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hi, at times when I am using my PC, the sound quality goes bad and l will not be able to adjust the volume or mute audio and then a blue screen error pops up with the stopcode: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. It then restarts and I lose all my unsaved work. This has happened multiple...
  6. Blue screen and error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen and error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hello, For two weeks now, I have had a problem with printing and opening certain pages. When I want to print anything, a blue screen appears and the computer restarts. The codes APC_INDEX_MISMATCH and win32kfull.sys appear...
  7. Realtek HD Audio Causes Blue Screen APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek HD Audio Causes Blue Screen APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: I have a Dell Inc. Inspiron 22-3263, i3 Processor, 6GB RAM. This all-in-one PC is approximately 4 years old. The PC has always run great, but a week ago it started blue screening with the APC_INDEX_MISMATCH moniker. I finally, narrowed it down to the Realtek Audio. If I...
  8. Apc_index_mismatch

Apc_index_mismatch: Hi, I get often this blue screen APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Can you help me to debug that ? I downloaded your tool Beta-Log-collector. Attached my results. Thank you very much for your help, and your time. Cheers, 131747
  9. Blue Screen of Death APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArmqW-avb6fvrEHdsAy3a9IBAb4P Here are all the minidump files and MSinfo32 stuff as requested. WhoCrashed lists the error as: "This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1A9490) Bugcheck code: 0x1 (0x7FFC0673A574, 0x30, 0x0,...
  10. Apc_index_mismatch

Apc_index_mismatch: My Hewlitt Packard laptop (windows 10 64 bit) gave a light blue screen when I was using it all of a sudden with the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then will restart soon (100% complete) If you'd like to...