Windows 10: Apc_index_mismatch

Discus and support Apc_index_mismatch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Hewlitt Packard laptop (windows 10 64 bit) gave a light blue screen when I was using it all of a sudden with the message "Your PC ran into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mohinihom3e7, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Apc_index_mismatch

My Hewlitt Packard laptop (windows 10 64 bit) gave a light blue screen when I was using it all of a sudden with the message

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then will restart soon (100% complete) If you'd like to know more you can serach online later form this error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

There is no other info and the screen stays like that. cant be shut down . What to do please?
    Thanks, mohini*Shock*Shock

:)

mohinihom3e7, Feb 16, 2016

2. UAC instantly bluescreens Windows 10 Pro N (1511)

Hi Antony,

Thanks for looking into this.

The Bluescreen error is APC_INDEX_MISMATCH.

I do encounter it in safe mode (no networking).

Regards

SunshineSurf, Feb 16, 2016
  3. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

The Crash dump blames Intel Video Driver for the crash.

Completely remove everything from Intel using DDU and install the newest copy of the driver available.

Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.8.6

You can head either to Intel or the manufacturer of your device to get the newest driver.

Let us know if you require any assistance.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 16, 2016
  4. Apc_index_mismatch

it's not solved. I don't know what to do, its clicked as solved-a mistake on the website

mohinihom3e7, Feb 16, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Please read How to upload files

You should be able to see a button called 'Mark solved' or something.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Apc_index_mismatch

1. Apc_index_mismatch - Similar Threads - Apc_index_mismatch

2. When completely idle BSOD - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When completely idle BSOD - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA: The problemAs title mentions, I'm getting APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsods most of the time while being completely idle meaning I'm not even watching a youtube, twitch video since this never ever happens while being at least a...
  3. When completely idle BSOD - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When completely idle BSOD - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA: The problemAs title mentions, I'm getting APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsods most of the time while being completely idle meaning I'm not even watching a youtube, twitch video since this never ever happens while being at least a...
  4. When completely idle BSOD - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Apc_index_mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apc_index_mismatch: i got an Apc_index_mismatch bluescreen error when i was watching a show on chrome and that's all that was running.my crash report viewer thing says that this module is the problem ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x41AC40there other crashes that say that same module is the problem like...
  6. Apc_index_mismatch

Apc_index_mismatch: i got an Apc_index_mismatch bluescreen error when i was watching a show on chrome and that's all that was running.my crash report viewer thing says that this module is the problem ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x41AC40there other crashes that say that same module is the problem like...
  7. High Definition Audio Device Driver / APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Definition Audio Device Driver / APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hi, I recently purchased a new laptop, and I am very unhappy with the stock sound driver it comes with. There is absolutely no bass at all. Upon doing some research online I don't know much about computers, I discovered I could update the stock driver Realtek High Definition...
  8. High Definition Audio Device Driver / APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

High Definition Audio Device Driver / APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hi, I recently purchased a new laptop, and I am very unhappy with the stock sound driver it comes with. There is absolutely no bass at all. Upon doing some research online I don't know much about computers, I discovered I could update the stock driver Realtek High Definition...
  9. Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code: I've been randomly getting these errors with no logical cause. They happen at random times and don't occur when i do a specific action. I had 2 today back to back and one yesterday but before that it was like 2 weeks.I've used Driver Verifier and got no bluescreen when i left...
  10. Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code

Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code: I've been randomly getting these errors with no logical cause. They happen at random times and don't occur when i do a specific action. I had 2 today back to back and one yesterday but before that it was like 2 weeks.I've used Driver Verifier and got no bluescreen when i left...