Windows 10: Apex Legends blue screen

Discus and support Apex Legends blue screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?Please let me know if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terrance ChengYong Tat, May 20, 2022.

1. Apex Legends blue screen

Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?Please let me know if I need to post anything here. Thanks in advance!

:)

Terrance ChengYong Tat, May 20, 2022

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, May 20, 2022
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 20, 2022
  4. Apex Legends blue screen

BSOD while playing Apex legends

Hi Wraith,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

While I suggest troubleshooting steps also get in touch of Apex support to look for known issue as this looks to be a more of a game-related issue if other games do not crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 20, 2022
Thema:

Apex Legends blue screen

1. Apex Legends blue screen - Similar Threads - Apex Legends blue

2. Apex Legend Crashing, Sometimes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apex Legend Crashing, Sometimes Blue Screen: Hello, I want to report that my Apex Legends is crashing or sometimes blue screen mid game, i've tried another game like League of Legends/ Valorant, and everything is okay, but when i play Apex it's constantly crashing or blue screen Can anyone help me to fix that? Thankyou...
  3. Apex Legend Crashing, Sometimes Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apex Legend Crashing, Sometimes Blue Screen: Hello, I want to report that my Apex Legends is crashing or sometimes blue screen mid game, i've tried another game like League of Legends/ Valorant, and everything is okay, but when i play Apex it's constantly crashing or blue screen Can anyone help me to fix that? Thankyou...
  4. Blue screen while playing Apex legends

Blue screen while playing Apex legends: So while playing apex I get a sudden freeze and then my pc gets a blue screen and then I have to reboot it to get it to work again. I'm not sure whats going on but it keeps doing this only when I play apex. Whenever I play other games I have no issues. here is my minidump but...
  5. Apex Legends blue screens my computer

Apex Legends blue screens my computer: Whenever i play the game apex legends sometimes midway through the game my game freezes and my computer blue screens and i get the error FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, i would really like to know how to fix this without reinstalling windows....
  6. Apex Legends blue screens my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends blue screens my computer: Whenever i play the game apex legends sometimes midway through the game my game freezes and my computer blue screens and i get the error FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, i would really like to know how to fix this without reinstalling windows....
  7. Windows 11 Apex Legends Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Apex Legends Blue Screen: Blue screen 3 times in a row, starts happening todayThese are the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13oqN0DSb9gcYodlh_z2IENHpg8XJIyd2?usp=sharingPlease help, thanks in advance!...
  8. Windows 11 Apex Legends Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Apex Legends Blue Screen: Blue screen 3 times in a row, starts happening todayThese are the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13oqN0DSb9gcYodlh_z2IENHpg8XJIyd2?usp=sharingPlease help, thanks in advance!...
  9. Apex Legends blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends blue screen: Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?Please let me know if I need to post anything here. Thanks in advance!...
  10. Apex Legends blue screens when playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends blue screens when playing: My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, leads to the computer completely bricking for hours, drivers seem to be up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-blue-screens-when-playing/b0ee6fbe-e244-439f-949d-33ad50da080a