Windows 10: Apex Legends blue screens when playing

Discus and support Apex Legends blue screens when playing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, leads to the computer completely bricking for hours, drivers seem to be up to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by phandss, Jan 21, 2022.

1. phandss Win User

Apex Legends blue screens when playing

My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, leads to the computer completely bricking for hours, drivers seem to be up to date.

:)

phandss, Jan 21, 2022

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Apex Legends blue screens when playing

BSOD while playing Apex legends

Hi Wraith,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

While I suggest troubleshooting steps also get in touch of Apex support to look for known issue as this looks to be a more of a game-related issue if other games do not crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let us know if you need any assistance about posting dump files.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Apex Legends blue screens when playing

1. Apex Legends blue screens when playing - Similar Threads - Apex Legends blue

2. Blue screen while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen while playing Apex legends: So while playing apex I get a sudden freeze and then my pc gets a blue screen and then I have to reboot it to get it to work again. I'm not sure whats going on but it keeps doing this only when I play apex. Whenever I play other games I have no issues. here is my minidump but...
  3. Blue screen while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen while playing Apex legends: So while playing apex I get a sudden freeze and then my pc gets a blue screen and then I have to reboot it to get it to work again. I'm not sure whats going on but it keeps doing this only when I play apex. Whenever I play other games I have no issues. here is my minidump but...
  4. Blue screen while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  6. Apex Legends blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends blue screen: Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?Please let me know if I need to post anything here. Thanks in advance!...
  7. Apex Legends blue screen

Apex Legends blue screen: Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?Please let me know if I need to post anything here. Thanks in advance!...
  8. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...
  9. Apex Legends blue screens when playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends blue screens when playing: My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, leads to the computer completely bricking for hours, drivers seem to be up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-blue-screens-when-playing/b0ee6fbe-e244-439f-949d-33ad50da080a
  10. Apex Legends blue screens when playing

Apex Legends blue screens when playing: My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, leads to the computer completely bricking for hours, drivers seem to be up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-blue-screens-when-playing/b0ee6fbe-e244-439f-949d-33ad50da080a