Windows 10: API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated

Discus and support API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have to rollout updates for my driver through windows updates. And I followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Neha Khandelwal1, May 22, 2023.

1. API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated

I have to rollout updates for my driver through windows updates. And I followed https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/dashboard/publish-a-driver-to-windows-update. Next I want that when the drivers are updating windows should show this particular driver updates are happening so that user is aware. Is there any API which can help me here.

:)

Neha Khandelwal1, May 22, 2023

2. GeForce driver download page shows incorrect windows version

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but anyhow: the GeForce driver download page on TPU (Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers 531.79 WHQL Download) shows the incorrect Windows version for some of the drivers (underlined in blue in the attached image).

@W1zzard

API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated upload_2017-4-27_12-36-34-png.png

Assimilator, May 22, 2023
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Update shows no progress

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Method 1:

Step 1: Unplug all your removable media

Please unplug all your removable media from the computer except the keyboard and mouse, such as removable disks, memory cards and USB flash drives.

Step 2: Perform Clean boot and try to install Windows Updates.

Perform Clean Boot which helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Refer to Windows 8.1 steps, as they are applicable to Windows 10.

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2:

Step 1: Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.

Step 2: I would suggest you to download the Windows 10 from the link below and check.

Download Windows 10 and run the set up from the desktop.

Note: I highly recommend
    backing up all of your important files and folders onto an external storage device before attempting the installation.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, May 22, 2023
  4. API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, May 22, 2023
Thema:

API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated

1. API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated - Similar Threads - API show progress

2. API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated: I have to rollout updates for my driver through windows updates. And I followed https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/dashboard/publish-a-driver-to-windows-update. Next I want that when the drivers are updating windows should show this particular driver...
  3. API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    API to show progress page of windows showing that this particular drivers are getting updated: I have to rollout updates for my driver through windows updates. And I followed https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/dashboard/publish-a-driver-to-windows-update. Next I want that when the drivers are updating windows should show this particular driver...
  4. PC not showing any progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not showing any progress: I turned on my PC today and it stuck with the Windows logo. I turned it off and on and still the same.I cant remember any changes since the last time I work on this PC is last month. I just came back to see it but not booting at all.Please help me...
  5. PC not showing any progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not showing any progress: I turned on my PC today and it stuck with the Windows logo. I turned it off and on and still the same.I cant remember any changes since the last time I work on this PC is last month. I just came back to see it but not booting at all.Please help me...
  6. PC not showing any progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Show download progress bar

in Browsers and Email
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  8. Show download progress bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show download progress bar: After more than 15 years I switched browsers: I us now Microsoft Edge. I encountered many small differences between Edge and my previous browser but in the end I can do what I want with my new browser except for 1 thing: I used to see in Edge at the bottom of each page a...
  9. Windows Update keeps showing "Updates in progress".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update keeps showing "Updates in progress".: Updates does in fact work, but every time I go to system settings it states "Updates in progress". I know this is a minor issue but it still bothers me. Here is a picture: [ATTACH] What could cause this? I have already tried clearing out the update cache files and that...
  10. Winlogon not showing update progress

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Winlogon not showing update progress: Today I accidentally clicked 'forgot password?' when logging in to windows, and after exiting that prompt because I didn't forgot my password, winlogon now always messages the same text, namely: "hang on..." translated from dutch, it could be something different. It is at...