Windows 10: Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a...

Discus and support Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mobyism [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mobyism, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a...

/u/Mobyism, Aug 2, 2020

2. PC won't boot up suddenly

I was hoping that by now someone on this forum could recommend some steps i can take to repair my desktop pc. I outlined the problem and steps i have taken so far. I still havent found the reason for the problem or figured out a solution. I guess no one can offer me any additional suggestions to help. Thanks anyway.

bearcatjer, Aug 2, 2020
  3. JDCastro1 Win User
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE

Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i
    tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after some attempts it succesfully booted but the main problem now is my task bar is not responding. its now transparent and i cant access any of its feature`s tho i can access
    the apps pinned on it. i tried multiple troubleshoots like making another user or using powershell but nothing happened. i also cant open the settings app or cortana. can someone help me

HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

Current Specs

Windows 10

GTX 950m

8GB RAM

i7 6700hq

JDCastro1, Aug 2, 2020
  4. ohimage Win User

Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a...

Can Someone Build Me A PC?

Kent, do you recon if I took it down to pc world they would help me?

ohimage, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a...

1. Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a... - Similar Threads - Apikmpag sys Failed

2. Can someone help me with this. My PC randomly crashed and now on startup, windows 10 won't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with this. My PC randomly crashed and now on startup, windows 10 won't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shadow_3710 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i51yit/can_someone_help_me_with_this_my_pc_randomly/
  3. can someone help me with my problem?

can someone help me with my problem?: ok so my pc started an automatic repair blue screen with the message "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc", i tried absolutly everything but everything fails, ive watched every youtube tutorial video but it doesnt work out can someone help me? i honestly dont know what...
  4. Can someone help me with my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me with my Windows 10 PC?: Hello! My PC no longer recognizes its built-in face detection camera. It's called an un-built. It's the same with some Bluetooth devices. They are displayed as driver errors. I will send you another link with a video where I can show you my problem. Thanks for your help...
  5. Hi can someone help me fix why my pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi can someone help me fix why my pc crashes: Hello, my name is Michael i've had my pc for roughly 18 months, during which time I had maybe two crashes the entire time, recently I upgraded my ram to 3200mhz corsair vengeance 16gb, immediately I started noticing my pc crashes like twice a day, the tv, mouse and keyboard...
  6. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?: as u can see, when i type control panel , there is number two beside it, how to remove it? and why it appears?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me/c6dcf79c-d918-4bdf-a581-bb09eaf0e5b0
  7. Can someone help me with this ?

Can someone help me with this ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spark365 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvk00h/can_someone_help_me_with_this/
  8. Can someone help me?

Can someone help me?: submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtvlzs/can_someone_help_me/
  9. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me?: I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I wanna get my old files before I reset my laptop if anyone can tell me how to get my files that I had before I reset my laptop that would help me a lot Thank you!...
  10. Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me with the analysis of my crash dump?: Hello, I've been getting system crashes once in a while ("blue screen"), and I'm trying to figure out why? I have windows 10. Can someone help me discover the reason? Any help appreciated. Link to my minidump file:...