Windows 10: Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a...

Discus and support Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mobyism [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mobyism, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a...

/u/Mobyism, Aug 2, 2020

2. PC won't boot up suddenly

I was hoping that by now someone on this forum could recommend some steps i can take to repair my desktop pc. I outlined the problem and steps i have taken so far. I still havent found the reason for the problem or figured out a solution. I guess no one can offer me any additional suggestions to help. Thanks anyway.

bearcatjer, Aug 2, 2020
  3. JDCastro1 Win User
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE

Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i
    tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after some attempts it succesfully booted but the main problem now is my task bar is not responding. its now transparent and i cant access any of its feature`s tho i can access
    the apps pinned on it. i tried multiple troubleshoots like making another user or using powershell but nothing happened. i also cant open the settings app or cortana. can someone help me

HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

Current Specs

Windows 10

GTX 950m

8GB RAM

i7 6700hq

JDCastro1, Aug 2, 2020
  4. ohimage Win User

Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a...

Can Someone Build Me A PC?

Kent, do you recon if I took it down to pc world they would help me?

ohimage, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a...

1. Apikmpag.sys Failed. TPR Error. Can someone Help me. My PC suddenly crashed and is now in a... - Similar Threads - Apikmpag sys Failed

2. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  3. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  4. Can someone help me with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my pc?: My pc has been crashing only during games ever since I replaced the MB I had to replace my MB because of a power outage. People have reviewed my dump files and have told me that it was my GPU and to the stuff to fix it but it has yet to have been fixed. Sometimes too when my...
  5. Can someone help me with my pc?

Can someone help me with my pc?: My pc has been crashing only during games ever since I replaced the MB I had to replace my MB because of a power outage. People have reviewed my dump files and have told me that it was my GPU and to the stuff to fix it but it has yet to have been fixed. Sometimes too when my...
  6. Can someone help me with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my pc?: Hi! After resetting my pc from scratch i could not use my mouse and keyboard and i can't restart it agin because i don't know the administration password and a can't boot in to safe mode. Can Someone help me?...
  7. Can someone help me with my pc?

Can someone help me with my pc?: Hi! After resetting my pc from scratch i could not use my mouse and keyboard and i can't restart it agin because i don't know the administration password and a can't boot in to safe mode. Can Someone help me?...
  8. Can someone help me with my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Can someone help me with my PC Crashing

Can someone help me with my PC Crashing: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...
  10. Can someone help me with my PC

Can someone help me with my PC: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...