Windows 10: APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

Discus and support APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by a fat pengin, Jul 12, 2019.

1. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's due to moving around overseas. Every thread I saw asking this where locked without addressing any of the concerns.

No, I'm not trying to ship anything to an APO so linking that will literally not help, I'm trying to add a payment option linked to my APO but there is an error in City when its typed in and no AP or AE option in State pull down.

:)

a fat pengin, Jul 12, 2019

2. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

• Where are you trying to add the APO address?

Under "Account">""Payment Options">"Add Payment Option">"Choose Payment Option to Add">"Add a credit card or debit card", the drop down menu for "State" does not include AE or AP.

• Are you getting any error message while updating the address?
    When I put "APO" in the "City" field, the error is: "Check the city in your address. There appears to be an error in it."

Just Tired, Jul 12, 2019
  3. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

How do you put an APO address as the billing payment option for Accounts?

Just Tired, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the below questions to get better understanding on the issue:

• Where are you trying to add the APO address?
    • Are you getting any error message while updating the address?

However, to add the billing address to your Microsoft account, please follow the steps from the given link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026662/microsoft-account-add-and-change-information

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options - Similar Threads - APO Option Microsoft

2. Microsoft balance not a payment option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft balance not a payment option: I'm trying to subscribe to a Minecraft Realms Plus subscription but it's not letting me choose my Microsoft balance as payment method. I'm currently using Bedrock Edition on PC....
  3. Unable to add payment option

Unable to add payment option: I tried to buy the Xbox Game Pass from the microsoft store. I am living in India. I tried adding my debit card, which is MasterCard. It did not work, it just says The information is not matching. I've called my bank, and they tried checking if my card is working and all that,...
  4. Payment Options

Payment Options: My Dell Financial Account no longer shows as a payment option at checkout, and the payment option page will not load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-options/6452e17d-4067-444e-a6a0-ea28da839d22
  5. PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA

PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA: hello i recently wanted to purchase an app from Microsoft store India but i i found out Microsoft doesnt have much payment option like other websites have in India 1I Ask Microsoft to add The following payment system PayPal paypal is now supported in India please add a...
  6. Payment options are a joke

Payment options are a joke: I want to buy an app from the Microsoft store, so I try to pay with PayPal. It asks me to add PayPal as a payment method to my Microsoft account. I try and try, but it says it's an "invalid card number". After doing some looking around online, it seems like the only option is...
  7. Microsoft account payment options problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account payment options problem: I can't seem to add a new debit card to my Microsoft account. It keeps showing 'check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info you entered for this card'. My debit card details are up to date though....
  8. Payment option in Pakistan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment option in Pakistan: Hi. I have a computer on which I am using Windows 10. I have been dying to buy paid apps and games from the Microsoft Store. But when I click 'Buy', a pop-up opens which says: "add a payment method". When I choose 'Credit or debit card', another pop-up opens which requires...
  9. Payment options needs revision. Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Payment options needs revision. Please: This is what I got led to which is taking me back to the same useless topics. Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription?fref=services_help_payDueBalanceSub I...
  10. No option to switch to Microsoft account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No option to switch to Microsoft account.: Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my desktop pc (laptop went from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro) and I am trying to sync the settings across the 2 devices. On my pc I do not have the option to switch from local account to my Windows account. [img] I created a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. to add apo to microsoft

2. microsoft no apo payment

3. apo as city in payment microsoft

4. microsoft account add apo payment