Windows 10: APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

Discus and support APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by a fat pengin, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:12 PM.

1. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's due to moving around overseas. Every thread I saw asking this where locked without addressing any of the concerns.

No, I'm not trying to ship anything to an APO so linking that will literally not help, I'm trying to add a payment option linked to my APO but there is an error in City when its typed in and no AP or AE option in State pull down.

:)

a fat pengin, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:12 PM

2. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

• Where are you trying to add the APO address?

Under "Account">""Payment Options">"Add Payment Option">"Choose Payment Option to Add">"Add a credit card or debit card", the drop down menu for "State" does not include AE or AP.

• Are you getting any error message while updating the address?
    When I put "APO" in the "City" field, the error is: "Check the city in your address. There appears to be an error in it."

3. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

How do you put an APO address as the billing payment option for Accounts?

4. Nikhar_K Win User

APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the below questions to get better understanding on the issue:

• Where are you trying to add the APO address?
    • Are you getting any error message while updating the address?

However, to add the billing address to your Microsoft account, please follow the steps from the given link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026662/microsoft-account-add-and-change-information

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Thema:

1. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options - Similar Threads - APO Option Microsoft

2. Flexible payment options needed for purchasing Surface products online from Microsoft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flexible payment options needed for purchasing Surface products online from Microsoft.: Hello everyone. I would like to make a suggestion regarding purchasing Surface products from Microsoft.com. Currently, Microsoft offers Surface All Access to those who make purchases in a Microsoft retail store. However, there are no finance options for those of us who...
  3. Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account...: Any idea how to fix this? I'm trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but when it comes to adding in my debit card details, i can't change the "Country/Region" to Lebanon and it's locked to the United States and therefore it doesn't allow me to purchase the game....
  4. Microsoft Hello options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Hello options: My daughter is 5 years old and sometimes uses our computer. I do not wish her to have an email account as of yet. Is there a way to have her able to use this computer with Hello without setting up an email address for her?...
  5. Sign in option is not there in user accounts

Sign in option is not there in user accounts: Hi I want to sign in using fingerprint into windows.But I cant find the sign in option.Is there any other way to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/sign-in-option-is-not-there-in-user-accounts/8f610f11-3bfe-4c4e-9d38-f9985de1d75e"
  6. Payment option in Pakistan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment option in Pakistan: Hi. I have a computer on which I am using Windows 10. I have been dying to buy paid apps and games from the Microsoft Store. But when I click 'Buy', a pop-up opens which says: "add a payment method". When I choose 'Credit or debit card', another pop-up opens which requires...
  7. Payment options needs revision. Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Payment options needs revision. Please: This is what I got led to which is taking me back to the same useless topics. Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription?fref=services_help_payDueBalanceSub I...
  8. Microsoft Sign In Options

Microsoft Sign In Options: Can someone, or Microsoft explain to me why my system continuously deletes the PIN sign-in option that I create and I have to constantly set up a new PIN every few weeks. Furthermore, it does not recognise my changed password if there is no internet connect and recognises my...
  9. Microsoft account sign in option missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account sign in option missing: I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up. After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account. When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see. Any suggestions to...
  10. No option to switch to Microsoft account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No option to switch to Microsoft account.: Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on my desktop pc (laptop went from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro) and I am trying to sync the settings across the 2 devices. On my pc I do not have the option to switch from local account to my Windows account. [img] I created a new...