Windows 10: Apollo Landing Programs - Warning

Discus and support Apollo Landing Programs - Warning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to try out a couple of moon landing programs feeling nostalgic about the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11. I tried Eagle3D and Orbiter. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Apollo Landing Programs - Warning

I decided to try out a couple of moon landing programs feeling nostalgic about the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11. I tried Eagle3D and Orbiter. These are old programs and installed old DirectX and C++ libraries / files. Something happened to screw up Reliability Monitor which was blank! I recovered from my last Reflect backup in 10 minutes and all is now well.

I guess that's a warning not to experiment with old badly designed software. Are there any good modern moon landing simulators available?

:)

Steve C, Jul 22, 2019

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Jul 22, 2019
  3. CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Apollo Landing Programs - Warning

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Apollo Landing Programs - Warning

1. Apollo Landing Programs - Warning - Similar Threads - Apollo Landing Programs

2. Office subscription land mine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office subscription land mine: Microsoft poped a message on my desktop forcing me to update office. Long story short, I had to reinstall office, deleting most of my desktop files, a bunch of applications and locking me out of my office subscription. Is there a way to discuss this with a real person at...
  3. How to center landing page?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to center landing page?: I'm using a HP Laptop, windows 10. Can someone kindly point me to how to remove the space on the left margin on my monitor landing page. Thanks* Moved from IE10/other...
  4. Programs closing with no warning WIN 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs closing with no warning WIN 10: Not sure what event would indicate the source of the problem. On startup apps open then immediately close. Faulting application name: TextInputHost.exe, version: 2001.22012.0.551, time stamp: 0x5f7e6ecc Faulting module name: GTII-OSD64.dll, version: 2.0.6.4, time stamp:...
  5. Identify app/program causing 1014 DNS Warnings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Identify app/program causing 1014 DNS Warnings: Hi...I need some guidance on how to track down the app/program throwing 1014 DNS warnings. Every day or two, I get a 1014 for "instagram[dot]com". I do not have the app, I do not visit the site (that I know of, but it is possible when seeing a newsfeed video, etc.) I want to...
  6. File Name Warning for C:\Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Name Warning for C:\Program: Hi all, "There is a file or folder on your computer called "C:\Program which could cause certain applications to not function correctly. Renaming it to "C:\Program1" would solve this problem." I note that this issue has been mentioned many times in the past, but not...
  7. Change Land

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Land: My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then edit region / country but there I could only enter a zip code and the country could not be edited....
  8. Land ändern

in Windows 10 Customization
    Land ändern: Mein Profil ist mit Deutschland verbunden obwohl ich in der Schweiz lebe. Ich wollte das ändern aber das funktioniert leider nicht ich bin auf mein Profil dann Region/Land bearbeiten aber dort konnte ich nur eine Postleitzahl eingeben und das Land konnte man nicht bearbeiten....
  9. Hoping to land a job

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hoping to land a job: Not sure where else to turn. Trying to learn effects software for employment. Through bootcamp assistant on my Mac, I have installed Windows 10. However to activate it, it says I need a product key. They cost $139, through Microsoft legit. I only need it for a day or two. Is...
  10. Streaming programs randomly close without warning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming programs randomly close without warning?: After this major features update for windows from the April 2018 Update. It seems like all streaming programs from Xsplit, GameDVR, and OBS just randomly close without warning or real error....