Windows 10: Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop

Discus and support Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the debombed Windows 10 build 9926 from Legacy BIOS. Then it gives an error message saying "Recovery", then how do I get my Windows 8.1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SASWATA MISHRA, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop

I installed the debombed Windows 10 build 9926 from Legacy BIOS. Then it gives an error message saying "Recovery", then how do I get my Windows 8.1 back on actual hardware from Windows 10 build 9926? I am sorry, Microsoft. I will never ever commit mistakes ever again by installing Windows 10 Technical Preview debombed build!!!

:)

SASWATA MISHRA, Jul 15, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Jul 15, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 15, 2022
  4. Anthony12 Win User

Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop

1. Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop - Similar Threads - Apologizing done old

2. What do i do? or what have i done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  3. What do i do? or what have i done?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i do? or what have i done?: When I tried to open my Fortnite just now it gave me this message 11:02:18: Starting BattlEye Service... 11:02:20: Updating... 11:02:20: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Driver Load Error 1275. For more information I downloaded the new driver from GeForce and then that...
  4. Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop: I installed the debombed Windows 10 build 9926 from Legacy BIOS. Then it gives an error message saying "Recovery", then how do I get my Windows 8.1 back on actual hardware from Windows 10 build 9926? I am sorry, Microsoft. I will never ever commit mistakes ever again by...
  5. Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apologizing what I have done to my old laptop: I installed the debombed Windows 10 build 9926 from Legacy BIOS. Then it gives an error message saying "Recovery", then how do I get my Windows 8.1 back on actual hardware from Windows 10 build 9926? I am sorry, Microsoft. I will never ever commit mistakes ever again by...
  6. what is pua.superfluss and what could it have done to my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is pua.superfluss and what could it have done to my computer: what is pua.superfluss and what could it have done to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-puasuperfluss-and-what-could-it-have-done/8de5c7b7-773c-4390-bd43-f12394efdd4e
  7. Windows 10 update -WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LAPTOP??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update -WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY LAPTOP??: I am in no way a computer guy. I got one i like. i use it. I need it for work. I'm a lifelong windows guy. The most recent update 3/17/21 has dropped an ANCHOR in the water. What have you done to my laptop? EVERYTHING is slow. Startup. OPENING TABS. I use adobe to edit LOTS...
  8. If I've done something wrong I apologize

in Windows 10 Support
    If I've done something wrong I apologize: I can't find my post about 2 identical items showing up in the Internet explorer If you move or delete my post I would appreciate a "WHY & Where ". Thank you 151015
  9. What have I done to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What have I done to my laptop?: About two weeks ago I used the steps in this video to fix a problem I was having with a certain website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGPS01qrobc I use my android phone as a hotspot for my laptop, but after doing the steps in this video my laptop has started to refuse...
  10. What Have You Done to My PHOTO???????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What Have You Done to My PHOTO???????: You idiots at Microsoft updated my windows 10 to give me a new windows experience and deleted ALL of my files, including my photographs! Where are they? My "new windows experience" is horrible!!! Where are my files???? They were there yesterday. They are not there...